Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on March 9th, 2021
Bank of the West Business Mastercard®
0% introductory APR for 12 Months
- Regular Purchase APR 11.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 22.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Mastercard
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months after opening account
- Simplified transaction tracking with Quicken® and Quickbooks™
- Get up to 25% in automatic rebates on gas, dining, hotels, car rentals, and more with MasterCard Easy Savings®
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 22.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. Dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $38
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $38
At a Glance
The Bank of the West Business Mastercard® provides businesses with a lower interest rate than other similar cards, simplified transaction tracking with easy integration with Quicken® and QuickBooks™, and hassle-free purchase assurances with Zero Liability Protection.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a business owner who makes frequent purchases
- Have employees who regularly use company credit cards for everyday business expenses
- Are looking for a rewards card that easily integrates with accounting software
- Want a lower interest rate than other business credit cards
Bank of the West Business Mastercard® Review
The Bank of the West Business Mastercard® gives businesses the spending power they need to help grow their company while offering a lower interest rate to help maximize savings. Featuring no annual fee and a 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months after opening an account, the Business Mastercard® has a variable APR that makes it a good value for companies of any size.
Bank of the West Limitations
Like other Bank of the West business credit cards, a Business Mastercard® account can only be opened by companies with a physical presence in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Enhanced Value Through Mastercard Easy Savings®
Through the Mastercard Easy Savings® Program, cardholders are eligible for up to 25% in automatic rebates on hotels, car rentals, dining, gas, and more. There’s also the option to add more users to the account, with extra cards, at no additional cost.
Business Protections and Tools
The Bank of the West Business Mastercard® offers a host of protection and security features designed to provide peace of mind to businesses. Zero Liability Protection ensures account holders aren’t liable for unauthorized purchases, and additional services, such as Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance and Travel Assistance Services, keep your employees covered – no matter where company business takes them. There are also protections for extended warranties and purchase assurances, as is common with other Bank of the West credit card products.
The card also boasts simplified transaction tracking through its easy integration with both Quicken® and QuickBooks™. These tools help companies stay on top of their expenses and monitor payments in real-time. Additionally, the Business Mastercard® offers mobile wallet capability, allowing for the virtual storage of your cards and use at an ever-growing host of online and in-store retailers.
Should You Apply for the Bank of the West Business Mastercard®?
The Bank of the West Business Mastercard® provides a low rate, no annual fee, and a suite of business tools in one simple package. The card offers a generous 05 introductory APR, no annual fee, and simplified transaction tracking via Bank of the West Business Mastercard®.