Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on September 23rd, 2021
- Regular Purchase APR 9.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 9.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 9.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- Great low APR
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 9.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Penalty APR: 16.99% to 31.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $15
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The Arrowhead Visa is a reliable balance transfer card that offers a great low APR and lacks any hidden fees. The card, offered by California-based Credit Union Arrowhead has a low APR for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances starting from around 12%, as well as no hidden fees – including balance transfer fees and cash advance fees. The card also boasts no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who
- Don’t want to pay annual fees
- Hate hidden fees
- Want a reliable balance transfer card with a great APR
- Already bank with Arrowhead Credit Union
Arrowhead Visa Card Review
The Arrowhead Visa from Arrowhead Credit Union offers a great low APR and no hidden fees. The card, like many other credit union credit cards, features interest rates that are well-below what larger banks typically offer for similarly marketed products. While the exact APR will vary depending upon the current Prime Rate and the creditworthiness of the applicant, the lower end of the APR spectrum is around 12%, which is great for a balance transfer card.
And a reliable balance transfer card is precisely what the Arrowhead Visa is. Beyond a low-interest rate, the card features no fees for balance transfers, making it a great choice for someone looking to consolidate their existing credit card balances into one, easier to manage, monthly payment. The card also benefits from no hidden fees for other things as well, such as cash advances, over-the-limit fees, and annual fees.
Since those who use the Arrowhead Visa are likely to have other Arrowhead Credit Union products, cardholders can use their card as overdraft protection for their existing Arrowhead checking account – another nice feature. Cardholders will also receive complimentary access to their FICO credit score each month.
Should You Apply for the Arrowhead Visa Card?
Overall, the Arrowhead Visa is a high-quality balance transfer card for both current Arrowhead Credit Union customers, or for those who live in California and are looking to break away from bigger banks.