The United Club℠ Visa Infinite is one of the most luxurious airline credit cards on the market. Now, the card is taking things to a whole new level, thanks to a bevy of new perks. Here’s what you need to know about the United Club’s new features:
United Club Infinite Card Unveils New Features
The United Club℠ Visa Infinite packs quite the punch for its hefty $525 annual fee. Chief among the card’s perks is United club membership – a $650 value providing access to all United Club and Star Alliance lounges worldwide. The card’s other notable benefits include complimentary first and second checked bags on United flights, premier upgrades on award flights, TSA Precheck and Global Entry statement credits, and more.
Attempting to add even more value, the United club Infinite Card will offer the following perks, effective immediately:
- A 10% discount on Saver economy awards for travel within the US and Canada
- 10,000 bonus miles for signing up for CLEAR before June 30, 2022
- Complimentary companion upgrades on eligible award flights
The 10% discount is an excellent addition, providing increased value for cardholders that want to maximize the value they receive from miles. Adding companion upgrades is another fantastic perk – especially for travels booking business class flights (or better).
New Benefits Beginning January 2022
The United Club Card will also add additional new perks at the start of 2022. These new benefits include:
- IHG Rewards Platinum status
- A $75 statement credit for charges made on the card between January 1 and December 31, 2022, at IHG properties.
- The ability to earn up to 4,000 Premier Qualifying Points (PQPs) (500 PQPs per $12,000 spent on purchases – up to 4,000 points, or $96,000 in spending)
is an excellent addition. This elite tier offers:
- 50% Bonus Earnings on Top of Base Points (earn 15 points per dollar instead of 10)
- Complimentary Room Upgrades
- Guaranteed Room Availability (requires 72 hours advance notice, not valid for Reward Nights)
- Elite Rollover Nights
- 2 Free Amazon Kindle eBooks per Quarter
Related Article: The Ultimate Guide to the United MileagePlus Program