Chase has unveiled new welcome bonuses for its IHG Rewards personal and business credit cards. The new bonuses came into effect on January 26, 2023, provide up to 175,000 bonus points, and run for a limited-time-only.
Chase and IHG Announce Huge Welcome Bonuses
From January 26, the Chase IHG® Rewards Premier credit cards offer some of the best welcome bonuses. This limited time offers big earning opportunities for meeting minimum spending requirements. Here are the special, limited-time welcome offers for Chase-IHG Rewards credit cards:
- IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card: Earn 175,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on qualifying purchases on the card in the first three months from account opening.
- IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card: Earn 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on qualifying purchases on the card in the first three months from account opening.
The bonuses are in addition to the enhanced card benefits added to the IHG credit cards in 2022. The cards now feature increased ways to earn points through purchases, a simplified way to reach the next IHG One Rewards Elite status level, added flexibility on Anniversary Free Night certificates, and more.
Here is a comparison of the IHG Rewards personal credit cards:
IHG® Rewards Traveler
IHG® Rewards Premier
|Savings with IHG||Earn up to 17X points at IHG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide||Earn up to 26X points at IHG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide|
|Rewards rate||Earn 3X points on purchases on utilities, internet, cable, phone, and select streaming services||Earn 5X points on travel, dining, and gas and 3X on all other purchases|
|Best perk||Automatic Silver Elite Status||Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® Fee Credit|
|Annual fee||No annual fee||$89 annual fee|
Special Offer Also Applies to Business Rewards Card
This limited-time offer also applies to the portfolio’s business credit card. The IHG® Rewards Premier Business Credit Card earns 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on qualifying purchases on the card in the first three months from account opening. The card provides ample opportunities to earn points on both business-related and everyday categories, including:
- 5X points on travel and at gas stations, restaurants and dining, social media and search engine advertising, and office supply stores
- 3X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to 26X points when staying with IHG® Hotels & Resorts (with elite tier status in MGM Rewards)
About IHG Rewards
The IHG Rewards program is one of the best hotel loyalty programs in the industry – and one of the largest. The InterContinental Hotel Group operates over 6,000 open hotels in more than 100 countries. It comprises 17 brands, including Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Kimpton, Staybridge Suites, and more.
Related Article: BestCards Membership Now Offers Double Cash Back