The Bilt Mastercard from Wells Fargo has a new offer for cardholders. Bilt Rewards is offering free United status for four months starting November 1st. Here are all the details of the Bilt status match:
Bilt Mastercard Adds United MileagePlus Status Challenge
The Bilt Mastercard has turned heads thanks to its impressive rewards on rent. The card is a unique rewards credit card from Wells Fargo that lets users earn 1X on monthly rent payments, 3X on travel, 2X on dining, and offers impressive perks, including Lyft and DoorDash statement credits – all for no annual fee.
Now Bilt has a new offer for eligible cardholders. Bilt is offering free United MileagePlus status for 120 days starting November 1st. Members keep that status through January 2024 by completing the challenge.
These status match and challenge offers are available to eligible Bilt Mastercard holders in the Bilt Rewards app.
A status match is when a new airline gives you immediate reciprocal status based on your elite status level with your current airline. A status challenge is when additional requirements need to be completed before you receive the new status. Bilt cardholders will need to meet spending or flight criteria to retain their new United tier status through January 2024
Bilt Mastercard cardholders without status with Bilt will receive Silver status, with Bilt Gold members receiving Gold.
- Silver status: Earn 1000 Premier Qualifying Points and take 4 qualifying United flights
- Gold status: Earn 2000 Premier Qualifying Points and take 6 qualifying United flights
How to Gain Bilt Status
Bilt Rewards is the loyalty program of the Bilt Mastercard credit card. Cardholders earn status through rewards points, with higher tiers enjoying greater value when redeeming points.
Here are the Bilt Rewards tiers:
- Blue Tier: Base tier, with cardholders enjoying 1:1 point transfers with partners, access to the Bilt collection, and more.
- Silver Tier: Reached after earning 25,000 points. Cardholders enjoy 10% Bonus points on points from new leases and renewals and interest earned on points.
- Gold Tier: Reached after earning 50,000 points. Cardholders enjoy 25% Bonus points on points from new leases and renewals, homeownership concierge, and interest earned on points.
- Platinum Tier: Reached after earning 100,000 points. Cardholders enjoy 50% Bonus points on points from new leases and renewals, homeownership concierge, and interest earned on points. The platinum tier also receives a complimentary gift from the Bilt collection.
Check out our Bilt Mastercard review for more information on the rent credit card from Wells Fargo.
Related Article: The Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards
Featured image by Ralf1403/Pixabay
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.