Showing 1 Cards
Sort By Column Name:
TVACCU Visa Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 9.95%, 10.95%, 11.95%, 12.95%, or 13.95% variable based on your creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR 9.95%, 10.95%, 11.95%, 12.95%, or 13.95% variable based on your creditworthiness
- Cash Advance APR 9.95%, 10.95%, 11.95%, 12.95%, or 13.95% variable based on your creditworthiness
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good , Fair
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Earn a single UChoose Reward point for every dollar spent
- Low fixed rate APR
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.95%, 10.95%, 11.95%, 12.95%, or 13.95% variable based on your creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.95%, 10.95%, 11.95%, 12.95%, or 13.95% variable based on your creditworthiness
- Cash Advance APR: 9.95%, 10.95%, 11.95%, 12.95%, or 13.95% variable based on your creditworthiness
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. Dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $100
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $30
Page 1 of 11
About TVA Community Credit Union
TVA Community Credit Union is a credit union that proudly serves its members in the Tennessee Valley Authority area of Alabama. With its headquarters in Muscle Shoals, AL, the credit union initially provided financial services to employees of the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) Building in the city.
Now, the credit union offers a range of products and services to a broader selection of members. This process took place with the credit union’s switch from a Federally chartered credit union to a state-chartered union in 2006.
Originally founded in 1936, the credit union is now in its 10th decade and second century of providing excellent service to members across Alabama.
Who Can Join TVA Community Credit Union?
Membership in TVA Community Credit Union is open to anyone that lives, works, attends school, or worships in the following Alabama counties:
Membership is also available to anyone that is a household member or immediate family member of an existing TVA Community member.
TVACCU Branch Locations
TVA Community Credit Union operates branches in the following locations:
- Athens, AL
- 10835 Shaw Road
- 616 E. Hobbs St
- Florence, AL
- 2815 Cloverdale Road
- 406 N Mall Court
- 303 E. Dr. Hicks Blvd
- Killen, AL
- 150 Brush Creek Rd
- Muscle Shoals, AL
- 1405 South Wilson Dam Rd
- TVA Reservation
- Sheffield, AL
- 425 Cox Blvd
- Tuscumbia, AL
- 211 6th Street
Members also have access to over 24,000 surcharge and fee-free ATMs throughout the United States thanks to the MoneyPass ATM Network.
FAQs About TVA Community Credit Union:
Here are answers to common questions about TVA Credit Union:
What is the routing number of TVA Community Credit Union?
- The routing number of TVA Credit Union is 262276656.
Do you have to work for the Tennessee Valley Authority to join TVA Credit Union?
- Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in one of seven Alabama counties.
How do I open an account with TVA?
- The easiest way to open an account is to visit the credit union’s website and submit a direct deposit change.
What is the customer service phone number for TVA Community Credit Union?
- TVACCU can be reached at 256-386-3000 or toll-free at 888-274-2128.