Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
State Street Visa Rewards Credit Card
- 15.50% variable based on the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 15.50% variable based on the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 15.50% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 6 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
The State Street Visa Rewards is a no-nonsense, straightforward rewards card that handles everything in moderation. The card earns a single point for every dollar spent in the SCORECard Rewards Program, with over 86,000 different redemption options to choose from. The card also features a highly competitive APR, plus a special 3.99% intro APR on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances for the first 12 months – all for no annual fee.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- Earn SCORECard rewards with every purchase
- Redeem rewards from as low as 500 points
- Visa travel protections
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.50% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.50% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: $5.00 or 3% of the amount transferred, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 15.50% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 1% of the amount of the cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- You live in Western Illinois or Eastern Missouri
- You already bank with State Street Bank
- You want a credit card that works well no matter what
- You do’t want to pay an annual fee
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
FAQs About State Street Bank
Here you will find answers to commonly asked questions about State Street Bank of Quincy, Illinois:
- The routing number for the SSB is 081200528.
- The cut-off time for deposits is 4 pm.
- SSB is a small, community-oriented bank in Illinois. State Street Bank of Boston is part of the State Street Corporation, one of the largest wealth management and investment firms in the United States.
Find the Best Card for You
The team at BestCards.com knows how hard it is to find your perfect credit card. This is especially true if you don’t have the right tools and knowledge. That’s why we offer insightful credit card reviews, as well as informative articles to guide you every step of the way. Browse our 1,000 reviews and find your best card today.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.