Showing 1 Cards
Sort By Column Name:
State Street Visa Rewards Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 10.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 10.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 3.99% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Earn SCORECard rewards with every purchase
- Redeem rewards from as low as 500 points
- Visa travel protections
- Intro Purchase APR: 3.99% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 3.99% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 10.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 1% of the amount of the cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
Page 1 of 11
About State Street Bank
State Street Bank is an Illinois-based bank that is one of the oldest banks in its community. Founded in 1890, State Street is the oldest bank in Quincy, IL – the city where it was founded and still resides today.
For the last 130 years, the aim of State Street Bank has been the same: to provide exceptional service and support to the Quincy – and surrounding – communities in which the bank operates.
State Street Bank offers a full suite of products and services, including home loans, HELOC home equity loans, auto loans, checking and savings accounts, credit cards, and more. The bank also offers small business banking services, including loans, savings and checking accounts, and credit cards.
The small-town feel of State Street Bank carries over to the small footprint the bank features. The bank operates four locations: three in Quincy, IL, and one in Payson, IL. These locations and their contact phone numbers are:
- Payson, IL
- 401 West State – 1-217-6563244
- Quincy, IL
- 801 State Street (Main Branch) – 1-217-233-6480
- 4820 Broadway – 1-217-223-6480
- 24th & Sprint (Inside County Market) – 1-217-223-6877
Please visit the bank’s website for more information on branch operating hours.
FAQs About State Street Bank
Here you will find answers to commonly asked questions about State Street Bank of Quincy, Illinois:
What is State Street Bank’s routing number?
- The routing number for the SSB is 081200528.
What are the cut-off times for deposits to be posted on the same day?
- The cut-off time for deposits is 4 pm.
Is State Street Bank and Trust the same as State Street Bank in Boston, Massachusetts?
- SSB is a small, community-oriented bank in Illinois. State Street Bank of Boston is part of the State Street Corporation, one of the largest wealth management and investment firms in the United States.