Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
State Employees’ Visa Credit Card
- 13% variable based on the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 13% variable based on the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 13% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The State Employees’ Credit Union Visa Credit Card is a no-fuss, low APR credit card that offers excellent interest rates. The card, available to current or former state employees in North Carolina, comes with an exceptional APR on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances. The card also features no annual fee, no fees for balance transfers or cash advances, and no penalty APR.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- Great low APR rates apply to purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
- Regular Purchase APR: 13% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 13% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $5
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $5
- You’re an existing member of State Employees’ Credit Union or live in the catchment area
- You don’t care for introductory rates and instead prefer a great, low interest rate every day
- You don’t want to pay annual fees
- You don’t want to pay fees for balance transfers or cash advances
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
FAQs About State Employees Credit Union
Here are answers to common questions about SECU of North Carolina:
- The routing number of SECU is 253177049.
- State Employees Credit Union formerly offered free tax preparation for members. This program no longer exists, however.
- Credit Unions are insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) for up to $250,000 per account.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.