Sort By Column Name:
Showing 1 Cards
Date Reviewed: December 09, 2019
Southern Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 12.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 12.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 23.49% to 26.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee 0
- Credit Needed Fair , Good
- Processing Network N/A
- No annual fee
- Option to enroll in BankMiles® Rewards program
- Use your Southern Bank Visa® to pay your cell phone bill and get reimbursed if your phone gets damaged or stolen
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 billing cycles on transfers made within 90 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 23.49% to 26.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: 0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $25 for any payment 10 days or more past due
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: 0
Page 1 of 11
About Southern Bank
Southern Bank is a regional bank with branches in North Carolina and Virginia. The bank has its headquarters in Mount Olive, NC and over 60 locations across the two states.
The history of Southern dates to 1901, and despite over a century passing, the financial institution’s mission stays the same. Southern aims to provide all its customers with the same small-town attention of yesteryear – but with the banking power of the 21st century.
Today, Southern has assets of over $3 billion, making it one of the largest regional banks in the United States. The bank offers the full suite of services and products you’d expect from a bank, including personal and business loans, checking and savings accounts, HELOC loans, and credit cards.
Southern currently operates over 60 branches throughout Virginia and North Carolina. These locations include three branches in Chesapeake, VA, two in Goldsboro, NC, two in Greensville, NC, and locations in Norfolk, VA, Murfreesboro, NC, and Raleigh, NC.
For a complete listing of branch locations, as well as contact information, please visit the bank’s official locations page.
Bank lobby business hours are:
- Monday – Thursday: 9 am to 5 pm
- Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Lobbies are closed for lunch – please call your local branch to check lunch schedule.
Bank drive-through windows open at 8:30 am on business days.
FAQs About Southern Bank
Here you will find answers to commonly asked questions about Southern Bank:
Who owns Southern Bank?
- Southern Bancshares.
What is Southern Bank’s routing number?
- The routing number for Southern is 053102586.
Does Southern use Zelle?
- Like other banks, customers with Southern can send and receive money via Zelle.