Showing 1 Cards
Sort By Column Name:
Unity Visa Secured Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 17.99% fixed rate through the expiration date of the card.
- Balance Transfer APR 17.99% fixed rate through the expiration date of the card.
- Cash Advance APR 17.99% fixed rate through the expiration date of the card.
- Annual Fee $39
- Credit Needed Poor , No Credit Required
- Processing Network Visa
- Get a second chance at credit
- Support the nation’s largest back-owned bank
- 9.95% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR: 17.99% fixed rate through the expiration date of the card.
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 9.95% for 6 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.99% fixed rate through the expiration date of the card.
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 17.99% fixed rate through the expiration date of the card.
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $39
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $10
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
- Minimum Deposit Required: $250
Page 1 of 11
What Is OneUnited Bank?
OneUnited Bank is a community-oriented bank that prides itself on being the largest black-owned bank in the country. The bank began as Unity Bank & Trust in Boston, Massachusetts. Since then, the combining of other prominent black-owned banks across the country has resulted in the OneUnited Bank brand in its current form. These partner banks include Founders National Bank of Commerce in Los Angeles, Family Savings Bank in Los Angeles, CA, Peoples National Bank of Commerce in Miami, FL, and Boston Bank of Commerce.
As the largest black-owned bank in America, OneUnited’s #BankBlack social media campaign is at the heart of their message, seeking to demonstrate the economic buying power of minority groups.
Of course, the #BankBlack campaign doesn’t mean that OneUnited Bank is only open to African Americans. The bank is an all-inclusive collective seeking to help build up underprovided or underrepresented communities across the country, regardless of race or creed.
What Makes OneUnited Bank Different?
OneUnited Bank prides itself on working tirelessly to strengthen the financial knowledge base of impoverished and disadvantaged communities. The bank is the largest black-owned bank in the United States and is the combination of four separate banks from Miami, Boston, and Los Angeles.
The bank is very active with its Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Program, which provides educational services to “underbanked” and lower-income communities across the country. These programs seek to boost financial literacy through a combination of local events and workshops.
Find the Best Card for You
The team at BestCards.com knows how hard it is to find your perfect credit card. This is especially true if you don’t have the right tools and knowledge. That’s why we offer insightful credit card reviews, as well as informative articles to guide you every step of the way. Browse our 1,000 reviews and find your best card today.