Showing 1 Cards
Sort By Column Name:
Mid Cities Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness and variable with the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness and variable with the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good , Fair
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Low APR for purchases and cash advances
- Credit limit up to $15,000
- No interest for 25 days
- Low minimum payments (just 3% of the outstanding balance)
- Regular Purchase APR: 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness and variable with the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: See terms
- Cash Advance APR: 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness and variable with the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3.0% of the amount of the cash advance, or $5, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 12.70% to 28.99%, based on creditworthiness
- Foreign Transaction Fee: See terms
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $7 each billing period for which the minimum monthly payment is not received by five (5) days after due date
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: See terms
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: See terms
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
You’ve viewed 10 of 1 credit cards
Who Can Join Mid Cities Credit Union?
Joining Mid Cities Credit Union is a straightforward process. Once establishing eligibility, a prospective member must complete a Membership Application and provide two forms of identification.
They must also provide proof of one of the following:
- Employment with a Mid Cities sponsor company
- Family sponsorship from an existing member (member’s consent and account number)
- School registration
- Verifiable membership in a church or religious body on official congregation letterhead, and signed by the church Secretary, a Deacon Pastor or Assistant Pastor.
To join, applicants must also submit a minimum deposit of $6 – a $1, non-refundable membership fee, and a $5 minimum deposit balance on their new account.
Membership in Mid Cities Credit Union is open to the following individuals:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the following CA cities:
- North Long Beach (Zipcode 90805)
- Anyone who is an employee – or immediate family member of an employee – of:
- Compton Unified School District
- Lynwood Unified School District
- Paramount Unified School District
- California State University Dominguez Hills
- El Camino College Compton Center
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine & Science
- Private & Parochial Schools within the districts we service
- Immediate family of existing Mid Cities Credit Union members
- Employees of the credit union and their immediate family
FAQs About Mid Cities Credit Union
Here are answers to commonly asked questions about Mid Cities CU:
- Mid Cities’ ABA routing number is 322274653.
- You can contact the main branch at (310) 638-5147. Branch hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm; Friday, 9:30 am to 5 pm.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!