Sort By Column Name:
Showing 1 Cards
Date Reviewed: December 13, 2019
Mid Cities Platinum Visa Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Low APR for purchases and cash advances
- Credit limit up to $15,000
- No interest for 25 days
- Low minimum payments (just 3% of the outstanding balance)
- Regular Purchase APR: 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness and variable with the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: See terms
- Cash Advance APR: 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness and variable with the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3.0% of the amount of the cash advance, or $5, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 12.70% to 28.99%, based on creditworthiness
- Foreign Transaction Fee: See terms
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $7 each billing period for which the minimum monthly payment is not received by five (5) days after due date
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: See terms
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: See terms
- Complimentary EZ Mini Crunchies (60g) when you spend S$120 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- 10% off museum entry - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save up to 55% on London theater tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 10% on Tower of London access tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Alamo® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The Paris Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The London Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% when you purchase your Go Barcelona Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% when you purchase your Go Bangkok Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- View All Deals -
Page 1 of 11
About Mid Cities Credit Union
Mid Cities Credit Union is a California-based credit union with its headquarters in Compton. The history of the credit union dates to 1937, when it was established and chartered as Mid Cities Schools Credit Union.
Over 75 years later, the motto “people helping people” still rings true. Today, Mid Cities Credit Union boasts more than 4,500 members and $23 million in total assets. The credit union still maintains its presence in Compton, with its corporate offices located at the following address:
325 South Santa Fe Avenue
Compton, CA 90221
Mid Cities Credit Union also features an ATM inside the Student Lounge at Compton Community College. That address is:
1111 East Artesia Boulevard
Compton, CA 90221
Who Can Join Mid Cities Credit Union?
Joining Mid Cities Credit Union is a straightforward process. Once establishing eligibility, a prospective member must complete a Membership Application and provide two forms of identification.
They must also provide proof of one of the following:
- Employment with a Mid Cities sponsor company
- Family sponsorship from an existing member (member’s consent and account number)
- School registration
- Verifiable membership in a church or religious body on official congregation letterhead, and signed by the church Secretary, a Deacon Pastor or Assistant Pastor.
To join, applicants must also submit a minimum deposit of $6 – a $1, non-refundable membership fee, and a $5 minimum deposit balance on their new account.
Membership in Mid Cities Credit Union is open to the following individuals:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the following CA cities:
- North Long Beach (Zipcode 90805)
- Anyone who is an employee – or immediate family member of an employee – of:
- Compton Unified School District
- Lynwood Unified School District
- Paramount Unified School District
- California State University Dominguez Hills
- El Camino College Compton Center
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine & Science
- Private & Parochial Schools within the districts we service
- Immediate family of existing Mid Cities Credit Union members
- Employees of the credit union and their immediate family
FAQs About Mid Cities Credit Union
Here are answers to commonly asked questions about Mid Cities CU:
What is the routing number for Mid Cities Credit Union?
- Mid Cities’ ABA routing number is 322274653.
What is Mid Cty CU’s phone number?
- You can contact the main branch at (310) 638-5147. Branch hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm; Friday, 9:30 am to 5 pm.