Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
Mid Cities Platinum Visa Credit Card
- 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness, and variable with the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness, and variable with the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The Mid Cities Platinum Visa credit card from Mid Cities Credit Union is an easy-to-use, no-frills credit card with a competitively low APR and no annual fee. Sometimes known as Mid Cities Financial Credit Union, this financial institution was founded by a group of Compton teachers and has evolved into a credit union with two credit card offerings as well as loan, savings, and checking account services, and much more.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- Low APR for purchases and cash advances
- Credit limit up to $15,000
- No interest for 25 days
- Low minimum payments (just 3% of the outstanding balance)
- Regular Purchase APR: 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness, and variable with the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: See terms
- Cash Advance APR: 8.70% to 23.99%, based on creditworthiness, and variable with the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3.0% of the amount of the cash advance, or $5, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 12.70% to 28.99%, based on creditworthiness
- Foreign Transaction Fee: See terms
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $7 each billing period for which the minimum monthly payment is not received by five (5) days after due date
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: See terms
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: See terms
- You live in the Southern California area
- You will use this credit card for everyday purchases to take advantage of its low interest rates
- You would like to save money by using a credit card that does not charge an annual fee
- You want a credit card that does not charge interest for the first 25 days
- You would like low minimum payments while carrying a balance on their credit card
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
Who Can Join Mid Cities Credit Union?
Joining Mid Cities Credit Union is a straightforward process. Once establishing eligibility, a prospective member must complete a Membership Application and provide two forms of identification.
They must also provide proof of one of the following:
- Employment with a Mid Cities sponsor company
- Family sponsorship from an existing member (member’s consent and account number)
- School registration
- Verifiable membership in a church or religious body on official congregation letterhead, and signed by the church Secretary, a Deacon Pastor or Assistant Pastor.
To join, applicants must also submit a minimum deposit of $6 – a $1, non-refundable membership fee, and a $5 minimum deposit balance on their new account.
Membership in Mid Cities Credit Union is open to the following individuals:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the following CA cities:
- North Long Beach (Zipcode 90805)
- Anyone who is an employee – or immediate family member of an employee – of:
- Compton Unified School District
- Lynwood Unified School District
- Paramount Unified School District
- California State University Dominguez Hills
- El Camino College Compton Center
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine & Science
- Private & Parochial Schools within the districts we service
- Immediate family of existing Mid Cities Credit Union members
- Employees of the credit union and their immediate family
FAQs About Mid Cities Credit Union
Here are answers to commonly asked questions about Mid Cities CU:
- Mid Cities’ ABA routing number is 322274653.
- You can contact the main branch at (310) 638-5147. Branch hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm; Friday, 9:30 am to 5 pm.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!