Sort By Column Name:
Showing 1 Cards
Date Reviewed: September 30, 2019
Jovia Visa® Advantage
- Regular Purchase APR 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 1.99% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network N/A
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No balance transfer fee
- Great low APR
- Intro Purchase APR: 1.99% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 1.99% for the first 12 months
- Balance Transfer APR: 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
Page 1 of 11
About Jovia Financial Credit Union
Jovia Financial Credit Union is a leading New York credit union that focuses on Long Island. The credit union has a long history, starting out as a teacher’s credit union in Westbury, NY – a place it still calls home.
Jovia’s history dates to 1938 and Valley Stream Teachers Federal Credit Union. That credit union served as the financial institution for local educators, eventually changing names to Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union (NEFCU).
In late 2019, the credit union changed names once again, taking its current name – Jovia Financial Credit Union. The new name reflects the credit union’s happy-go-lucky modus operandi, as it is based on the word “jovial.” Jovia prides itself on optimism, trust, and “Banking on the bright side,”
Joining Jovia Financial Credit Union is straightforward and simple. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Suffolk or Nassau Counties, NY. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current Jovia members.
To join Jovia Financial Credit Union you’ll need the following:
- Government-issued ID/Driver’s License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Your complete physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
You’ll also need to open a new Jovia account. Available options include savings accounts (with a $0 minimum deposit), checking accounts, money market accounts, or Certificates of Deposit (CD).
Jovia currently operates 20 branches in Nassau County and Suffolk County, NY. Many of these locations are in and around Westbury, where the credit union has its headquarters.
For a complete listing of branch locations, including shared branches and ATMs through the CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM network, locations direction and hours of operation, and more, please visit the credit union’s dedicated location page.
FAQs About Jovia Financial Credit Union
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union (NEFCU) and Jovia Financial Credit Union:
What is Jovia’s routing number?
- The ABA routing number for Jovia is 221480807.
What time does Jovia open?
- Most branches open at 9 am Monday through Saturday, with drive-up hours beginning at 8 am. Both branch lobbies and drive-up services are closed on Sundays.
How can I contact Jovia customer service reps?
- The phone number for Jovia’s corporate offices and the main branch is (516) 561-0030.