Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
Jovia Visa® Advantage
- 13.24% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 13.24% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 13.24% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 1.99% for 12 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
The Jovia Visa® Advantage is a low APR and balance transfer card from Jovia Financial Credit Union that is big on benefits and little on drawbacks. The card features an exceptional typical APR starting at around 9% variable, which is set at an amazing 1.99% for the first 12 months. The card also benefits from no foreign transaction fees, no balance transfer fees, no penalty APR, and no annual fee.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No balance transfer fee
- Great low APR
- Intro Purchase APR: 1.99% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.24% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 1.99% for the first 12 months
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 13.24% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- You don’t want to pay an annual fee
- You already bank with Jovia (formerly NEFCU) in New York
- You want a tremendous low APR to consolidate existing credit card balances
- You do’t want to pay foreign transaction fees
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
FAQs About Jovia Financial Credit Union
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union (NEFCU) and Jovia Financial Credit Union:
- The ABA routing number for Jovia is 221480807.
- Most branches open at 9 am Monday through Saturday, with drive-up hours beginning at 8 am. Both branch lobbies and drive-up services are closed on Sundays.
- The phone number for Jovia’s corporate offices and the main branch is (516) 561-0030.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.