Showing 1 Cards
Sort By Column Name:
Fort Bragg FCU Visa Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good , Fair
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Great low APR
- No hidden charges
- Regular Purchase APR: 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of the transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $29
Page 1 of 11
About Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union (sometimes also known as FBFCU) is a not-for-profit credit union and financial cooperative based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The credit union dates to 1960 to help serve and “promote the thriftiness amongst our members.”
As of 2019, FBFCU has over $419 million in total assets, making it one of the largest credit unions in the United States.
Who Can Join FBFCU?
While the credit union bears the name of the Fort Bragg base, membership isn’t exclusive to those who serve or work there. That said those who do work on the base regularly are eligible for membership.
Membership is also open to those who:
- Live, work, attend school, or worship in Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Are an active or retired member of the United States military
- Are a member of the Braxton Bragg Chapter of the AUSA (Association of the United States Army)
- Are the immediate family or household members of someone who is an FBFCU member
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union Branch Locations
FBFCU currently operates five branches in Cumberland County, North Carolina. These branches are:
Fort Bragg Branches
- 4172 Hefner Drive
- 4020 Bastogne Drive
- 1638 Skibo Rd
- 7840 Raeford Rd
- 6300 Ramsey St
For a complete listing of branch locations, including hours of operations and directions, please visit the bank’s dedicated locations page.
FAQs About Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union
Here are answers to common questions about FBFCU:
- The routing number for FBFCU is 253175737.
- Membership is open to most Cumberland County, NC residents, plus U.S. military personnel – past and present. For a complete list of who can join FBFCU, please see our dedicated membership eligibility section above.
- Like other credit unions, all savings and checking accounts are insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Like the FDIC, all accounts are insured for up to $250,000.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!