Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
Fort Bragg FCU Visa Credit Card
- 13.65% to 17.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 13.65% to 17.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 13.65% to 17.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The Fort Bragg FCU Visa is a low APR credit union credit card for members of the U.S. Armed forces, those living in and around Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and other eligible members of Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union. The card features a great variable APR for those with excellent credit scores, and no annual fee – or fees for balance transfers or cash advances.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- Great low APR
- No hidden charges
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.65% to 17.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.65% to 17.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 13.65% to 17.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of the transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $29
- You’re an active or retired member of the United States military
- You’re more interested in an excellent APR than rewards
- You don’t want to pay an annual fee
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
FAQs About Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union
Here are answers to common questions about FBFCU:
- The routing number for FBFCU is 253175737.
- Membership is open to most Cumberland County, NC residents, plus U.S. military personnel – past and present. For a complete list of who can join FBFCU, please see our dedicated membership eligibility section above.
- Like other credit unions, all savings and checking accounts are insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Like the FDIC, all accounts are insured for up to $250,000.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.