Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Sort By Column Name:
Showing 1 Cards
Date Reviewed: January 05, 2021
Fort Bragg FCU Visa Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good , Fair
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Great low APR
- No hidden charges
- Regular Purchase APR: 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 7.4% to 17% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of the transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $29
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ - Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 - See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry - Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 - See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels - Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 - See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite - Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 - See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
Page 1 of 11
About Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union (sometimes also known as FBFCU) is a not-for-profit credit union and financial cooperative based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The credit union dates to 1960 to help serve and “promote the thriftiness amongst our members.”
As of 2019, FBFCU has over $419 million in total assets, making it one of the largest credit unions in the United States.
Who Can Join FBFCU?
While the credit union bears the name of the Fort Bragg base, membership isn’t exclusive to those who serve or work there. That said those who do work on the base regularly are eligible for membership.
Membership is also open to those who:
- Live, work, attend school, or worship in Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Are an active or retired member of the United States military
- Are a member of the Braxton Bragg Chapter of the AUSA (Association of the United States Army)
- Are the immediate family or household members of someone who is an FBFCU member
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union Branch Locations
FBFCU currently operates five branches in Cumberland County, North Carolina. These branches are:
Fort Bragg Branches
- 4172 Hefner Drive
- 4020 Bastogne Drive
- 1638 Skibo Rd
- 7840 Raeford Rd
- 6300 Ramsey St
For a complete listing of branch locations, including hours of operations and directions, please visit the bank’s dedicated locations page.
FAQs About Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union
Here are answers to common questions about FBFCU:
What is the routing number of Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union?
- The routing number for FBFCU is 253175737.
Who can join FBFCU?
- Membership is open to most Cumberland County, NC residents, plus U.S. military personnel – past and present. For a complete list of who can join FBFCU, please see our dedicated membership eligibility section above.
Are accounts FDIC secured?
- Like other credit unions, all savings and checking accounts are insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Like the FDIC, all accounts are insured for up to $250,000.