Sort By Column Name:
Showing 1 Cards
Date Reviewed: September 13, 2019
- Regular Purchase APR 6.9% to 17.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 6.9% to 17.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 6.9% to 17.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Ideal for carrying a balance
- Great low APR
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 6.9% to 17.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 6.9% to 17.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 6.9% to 17.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ - Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 - See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry - Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 - See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels - Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 - See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in Brooklyn - Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 - See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in New York - Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 - See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in West Hollywood - Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 - See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
Page 1 of 11
About Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU)
Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) is a Washington-based credit union initially designed to serve employees of the Boeing Company only. Founded in 1935 as the Boeing Employees Credit Union, the credit union was only open to new members who worked for the Boeing Company, its affiliates, or subsidiaries, or the Museum of Flight in Seattle, WA.
Today, Boeing Employees Credit Union is known as BECU, and membership is much more inclusive. All Washington residents and their families can join BECU – with over one million members doing so as of 2019.
BECU is the fourth largest credit union in the United States – and the largest credit union in Washington State. With over $17.5 billion in total assets and 2,000 employees, the BECU name is one the exudes strength and security.
While BECU membership was formerly restrictive, today, it is inclusive. All residents of Washington State – and their families – can join BECU. Membership is also open to those who live in select Oregon or Idaho counties.
Residents of the following Oregon Counties:
Residents of the following Idaho Counties:
- Nez Perce
Membership is also available to members of the following groups, organizations, or associations:
- University of Washington Alumni Association
- Washington State University Alumni Association
- NW Credit Union Foundation
To join BECU, all an eligible applicant must do is open a free Member Share, Member Advantage, or Early Saver savings account. They can apply online, at BECU’s website, or at one of the credit union’s 50 branches.
BECU Branch Locations
The former Boeing Employees Credit Union operates over 50 branches throughout Washington – and afar. These branches include two locations in South Carolina. The South Carolina BECU branches are located at the Boeing factory at 5400 International Boulevard in North Charleston, SC.
The rest of the BECU branches are scattered throughout the greater Seattle area and elsewhere in Washington State. For a complete listing of BECU branch locations, as well as fee-free ATMs via the CO-OP network, please visit the BECU locations page.
FAQs About BECU
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about BECU:
Is BECU a good bank to bank with?
- Online reviews almost unanimously state that BECU is great to bank with. Most reviews comment on the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, as well as the convenient branch and ATM locations.
Who can join BECU?
- Almost anyone in the Washington area can join BECU. For a complete rundown of membership eligibility, check out our membership section above.
What is the routing number for BECU?
- The routing number of BECU is 325081403.