Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
- 15.99% to 26.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 15.99% to 26.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 15.99% to 26.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 12 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
The BECU Visa® is an enticing balance transfer and low APR card from Boeing Employees Credit Union. The card offers an impressive low APR, starting at around 9%. This great interest rate for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances is even better thanks to 0% intro APR for the first 12 months. The card also benefits from no fees of any kind, including no balance transfer, cash advance, or foreign transfer fees, or an annual fee.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Ideal for carrying a balance
- Great low APR
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99% to 26.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99% to 26.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 15.99% to 26.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- You do’t want to pay additional fees on a card
- You want a great, low APR
- You already bank with BECU or meet the eligibility requirements
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
Residents of the following Oregon Counties:
Residents of the following Idaho Counties:
- Nez Perce
Membership is also available to members of the following groups, organizations, or associations:
- University of Washington Alumni Association
- Washington State University Alumni Association
- NW Credit Union Foundation
To join BECU, all an eligible applicant must do is open a free Member Share, Member Advantage, or Early Saver savings account. They can apply online, at BECU’s website, or at one of the credit union’s 50 branches.
BECU Branch Locations
The former Boeing Employees Credit Union operates over 50 branches throughout Washington – and afar. These branches include two locations in South Carolina. The South Carolina BECU branches are located at the Boeing factory at 5400 International Boulevard in North Charleston, SC.
The rest of the BECU branches are scattered throughout the greater Seattle area and elsewhere in Washington State. For a complete listing of BECU branch locations, as well as fee-free ATMs via the CO-OP network, please visit the BECU locations page.
FAQs About BECU
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about BECU:
- Online reviews almost unanimously state that BECU is great to bank with. Most reviews comment on the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, as well as the convenient branch and ATM locations.
- Almost anyone in the Washington area can join BECU. For a complete rundown of membership eligibility, check out our membership section above.
- The routing number of BECU is 325081403.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.