Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
Low Rate & No Annual Fee
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 13.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Ideal for carrying a balance
- Great low APR
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 13.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
You’ve viewed 10 of 1 credit cards
Residents of the following Oregon Counties:
Residents of the following Idaho Counties:
- Nez Perce
Membership is also available to members of the following groups, organizations, or associations:
- University of Washington Alumni Association
- Washington State University Alumni Association
- NW Credit Union Foundation
To join BECU, all an eligible applicant must do is open a free Member Share, Member Advantage, or Early Saver savings account. They can apply online, at BECU’s website, or at one of the credit union’s 50 branches.
BECU Branch Locations
The former Boeing Employees Credit Union operates over 50 branches throughout Washington – and afar. These branches include two locations in South Carolina. The South Carolina BECU branches are located at the Boeing factory at 5400 International Boulevard in North Charleston, SC.
The rest of the BECU branches are scattered throughout the greater Seattle area and elsewhere in Washington State. For a complete listing of BECU branch locations, as well as fee-free ATMs via the CO-OP network, please visit the BECU locations page.
FAQs About BECU
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about BECU:
- Online reviews almost unanimously state that BECU is great to bank with. Most reviews comment on the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, as well as the convenient branch and ATM locations.
- Almost anyone in the Washington area can join BECU. For a complete rundown of membership eligibility, check out our membership section above.
- The routing number of BECU is 325081403.
Browse the Best Credit Union Cards Today
Looking for the best credit card offers from the leading credit unions in the United States? BestCards has impartial credit card reviews of the top credit unions. Find you Best Ccard today!