Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Sort By Column Name:
Showing 1 Cards
Date Reviewed: March 15, 2021
Alaska USA Visa Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 10.5%, 12.5%, or 14.5% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.5%, 12.5%, or 14.5% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 10.5%, 12.5%, or 14.5% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $50
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network N/A
- No foreign transaction fee
- The same APR for all transactions
- Annual fee waived if you have an Alaska USA Federal Credit Union checking account
- Earn points on your purchases
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.5%, 12.5%, or 14.5% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.5%, 12.5%, or 14.5% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 10.5%, 12.5%, or 14.5% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 2% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $50
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $20
Page 1 of 11
About Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a leading Alaska-based credit union with roots that date back to before Alaska’s statehood.
The credit union was formed in 1948 – some 11 years before Alaska becoming a U.S. state. While the bank has Alaska in the name, it operates branches in several U.S. states, including Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington.
The credit union is one of the largest not-for-profit banks in the nation, with over $8.95 billion in assets as of December 2019. The bank also boasts more than 675,000 members in all 50 states and countries across the globe.
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union offers a full suite of banking services and products, including checking and savings accounts, mortgages and other loans, business solutions, and credit cards.
Alaska USA Branch Locations
Alaska USA FCU operates dozens of branches throughout Alaska, including major financial centers in Fairbanks, Anchorage, Kenai, Soldotna, and Wasilla, Alaska. The credit union also has branches in other Alaska locations, such as Bethel, North Pole, Ketchikan, Juneau, and Kodiak.
The credit union also operates branches in other U.S. locations, including Glendale, Arizona, and Spokane, Washington. Alaska USA also serves locations in Southern California, such as Rancho Cucamonga, Big Bear, and four branches in the Victorville/ Apple Valley area.
For a complete listing of Alaska USA FCU’s 62 branches, click here.
Alaska USA members also have access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide with the Allpoint® ATM network.
Who Can Join?
Membership eligibility in Alaska USA FCU extends beyond the Alaskan frontiers. If you live in Alaska, Washington, California’s San Bernardino County, and Arizona’s Maricopa County, you are eligible to join Alaska USA.
Alaska USA FCU FAQs
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about Alaska USA:
What is the routing number for Alaska USA Credit Union?
- The routing number for Alaska USA is 325272021.
Where can I find an ATM that will not charge me a fee?
What is ClickSWITCH?
- ClickSWITCH is a tool that makes it easy for customers to quickly transfer direct deposits and automatic payments from other banks to Alaska USA accounts.
Is Alaska USA FDIC insured?
- Credit unions are not FDIC insured. Instead, all credit unions – including Alaska USA are insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The NCUA offers up to $250,000 in insurance for accounts.