Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Zions Bank Agility Visa® Credit Card
Earn 1.5% Cash Back on Each Purchase
- Regular Purchase APR 12.25% to 24.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 12.25% to 24.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 21.25% to 25.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Choose automatic redemption and decide whether to receive cash back every month, every quarter, or when you reach certain amounts
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee or foreign transaction fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.25% to 24.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months on transfers made within 60 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.25% to 24.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 21.25% to 25.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $30
At a Glance
The Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card is a straightforward cash back card that earns 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent. The card offers a simple way to pay for purchases while earning value back and redeeming rewards as needed. Additionally, there is no annual fee, and you’ll get to enjoy promotional introductory APR rates.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a simple cash back card that will earn rewards on all purchases
- Have plans to chip away at old debt with better rates by carrying over an existing balance
- Want the benefits of having a credit card without having to pay an annual fee
- Find value in additional protection services for travel, mobile, and more
Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card Review
Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card: a credit card that gets straight to the point. It earns you cash back on every dollar spent to get the most out of all your purchases. With over 140 years of history behind every transaction, Zions Bank is one of the oldest financial institutions in the Intermountain West. Its credibility precedes the success of all the institution’s credit card lines, including the Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card.
Earn 1.5% Cash Back
In our everyday lives, we most likely make everyday purchases. Why not get cash back on those purchases? With the Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card, cardholders will get rewarded for every dollar they spend. The card earns them 1.5% cash back on every card purchase, so there’s no having to keep track of special category rotations when you shop. A limitless cash back opportunity creates more opportunity to rack up the bucks.
How to Redeem Cash Back
The best part outside of earning 1.5% cash back on every card purchase is redeeming your rewards. The card grants its users the flexibility of redeeming their rewards however they see fit. This way, cardholders are not locked into only one way of saving their compensations. Choose from a variety of options, such as one-time redemptions or automatic redemptions. Receive your cash back automatically every month, every quarter, or whenever you hit a certain dollar amount. If your lifestyle calls for a “set it and forget it” kind of reward, automatic redemption may be the way to go. Or pile up your cash back and select one-time redemptions. However, if you want your earned cash back in the bank, a Zions Bank checking or savings account is required. Otherwise, you can use your cash back as a credit to your Agility Cash Card.
Earn Uber Cash
One of the many perks of the Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card is Visa Local Offers. Through Visa Local Offers, credit cardholders have a chance at earning Uber Cash! Uber cash pays for Uber rides and cancellation fees. So, how do you earn Uber Cash? It’s as simple enough as making your everyday purchases. Qualifying purchases at any of the 1,000+ featured restaurants, retailers, and coffee shops will earn Uber Cash – when you use the Agility Cash Card.
Get the travel perks that come with the Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card. Most other banks charge a fee of up to 4% for purchases made outside of the country. However, the Agility Cash Card allows you the peace of mind to make overseas purchases without spending more on fees, meaning no foreign transaction fees. Furthermore, travel with confidence when you use your covered Agility Cash Card to purchase an airline or common carrier ticket because it grants you Lost Luggage Assistance. In the event of luggage theft or misdirection, you can be eligible to receive reimbursement for your luggage and its content for up to $3,000 per trip maximum ($2,000 if you live in New York).
Other travel perks include:
- Travel accident insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Visa Signature Hotel Privileges (for qualifying applicants)
- Visa Signature Concierge Service (for qualifying applicants)
Enjoy Extra Protection
The Zions Bank Agility Cash Visa® Credit Card comes with extra protection meaning additional services and benefits. Make quick and easy purchases with just a tap of your card through its contactless-enabled technology. Feel secure that your card will be protected from fraud with mobile fraud alerts. Any suspicious activity will prompt automatic alerts via text so you can validate the charge or not.
But wait! There’s more. The card features the opportunity to chip away at an existing debt through balance transfers. Via promotional introductory APR rates and decent rates thereafter, the Agility Cash Card may be the perfect tool to bring standing debt down with better rates. Other extras include:
- Cell phone protection
- Card alerts
- Zero Liability
- Extended Warranty
- 24/7 customer service
- Roadside dispatch
Should You Apply for the Zions Bank Agility Visa® Credit Card?
Overall, the Zions Bank Agility Visa® Credit Card can be the perfect card for someone in search of a straightforward cash back card. The card earns 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent. So, every transaction will get you money back. With the Agility Cash Card, there is no need to keep alert on rotating cash back categories or choosing just one. Shop freely and earn cash, plus enjoy the benefits of their promotional introductory offers on purchases and balance transfers. Earn money, take care of a debt, travel with benefits – the Zions Bank Agility Visa® Credit Card offers all of this and more. If all these features and perks are what your lifestyle needs, then we can agree this may be the perfect fit for your wallet.