Last updated on October 2nd, 2020
Caesars Entertainment is well known for its hospitality, entertainment, and legendary casinos. Truly a vacation destination for anyone who loves Las Vegas, Caesars is the place to be. When you book a stay with Caesars, you’ll experience the best of a Las Vegas hotel – the world’s top accommodations, with luxurious suites, budget-friendly rooms, boutique hotels, and even pet-friendly resorts to choose from within their portfolio.
Guests can earn free stays by joining Caesars Rewards, the loyalty program from Caesars Entertainment that allows members to earn and redeem Reward Credits® at more than 40 resorts and casinos around the world.
How Does Caesars Rewards Work?
Members will enjoy plenty of perks, including:
- Caesars’ Best Rate Guarantee: Caesars is confident that you will not find a lower rate for the same hotel on another site. If you find a cheaper rate for a Caesars property on another website, Caesars will not only match it but also take an additional 10% off.
- Free Express-Check-out: Members can check out of their rooms online, and Caesars will email a receipt to help you avoid any lines.
- Free 72-hour Cancellation: Cancellation is free when it’s completed at least 72 hours before you’re scheduled to check-in.
- Exclusive Members Pricing and Benefits: Members will enjoy exclusive pricing and earn credits when they play, dine, shop or stay. You’ll also receive the absolute best rates by subscribing to the Caesars email newsletter.
Caesars Rewards Membership Tiers and How to Earn Rewards
There are four levels of member status with Caesars Rewards:
Zero tier credits
5,000+ tier credits
15,000+ tier credits
150,000+ tier credits
Tier Credits are earned through the following ways:
- Slot Machines: Earn one Tier Credit for every $5 you play on a reel slot machine and for every $10 you play on a video poker machine. Some machines, which are clearly marked, will have a lower earning rate for Tier Credits.
- Poker: Earn Tier Credits based on the type of game and how long you play for.
- Table Games: Earn Tier Credits based on the type of game you are playing, your average bet, and how long you play for.
- Electronic Table Games: Earn Tier Credits based on the type of game you play.
- Hotel Reservation: Earn five Tier Credits for every $1 spent on room rates and resort fees paid to Caesars Entertainment.
- Dining/Hospitality Spend: Earn one Tier Credit for every $1 spent at any participating restaurants, as well as other purchases at Caesars properties for hotel, shopping, and on any participating hotel accommodation like pool and spa.
- Shopping: Earn one Tier Credit for every $1 spent at participating retail outlets on Caesars properties.
How to Redeem Rewards Credits
Caesars Rewards members can redeem the credits they’ve earned both from the loyalty program and using their Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card (if they have opened an account) in the following ways:
- At Caesars Casinos
- Hotels: Redeem Reward Credits for a free night (or two) at 40 hotels and resorts from Atlantic City and Lake Tahoe to New Orleans and Las Vegas.
- Free Play: Visit a Caesars Rewards Center to redeem Reward Credits towards free play at any Caesars Rewards casino.
- World Series of Poker: You can use your Reward Credits to buy into official WSOP® events. More details at WSOP.com.
- Dining: Indulge your palate by redeeming your Reward Credits for a gourmet meal at one of more than 250 restaurants. Pick from upscale or casual dining – even buffet meals.
- Spa: Relax and treat yourself to a spa service by redeeming your Reward Credits.
- Shopping: Redeem your Reward Credits towards a shopping spree on Caesars Rewards at participating retail outlets throughout Caesars Rewards properties.
- Show Tickets: Enjoy complimentary tickets to some of the biggest shows by redeeming your Reward Credits.
- Caesars Rewards Live Events: Redeem your Reward Credits towards tickets for more than 130,000 live sporting events, shows, and concerts across the country.
- Caesars Rewards E-Catalog: Redeem your Reward Credits for merchandise and gift cards from top brands and retailers Wyndham Rewards – Caesars Rewards members can match their status with Wyndham Rewards and transfer your reward credits to enjoy perks from both programs. Points can be transferred both ways.