Chase is introducing some exciting new features to its popular Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card. The new features add even more value to the lucrative hotel card, which features an annual fee of $95.
Chase Adding New Benefits to Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
Having Launched on February 10, 2022, Marriott Bonvoy Boundless cardmembers are now able to enjoy the following new benefits:
- Earn 3X points for every $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on grocery stores, gas stations, and dining
- Earn one credit toward Elite Status for every $5,000 you spend
About the Bonvoy Boundless
These new features are in addition to the already impressive features of the co-branded hotel card. Currently, Marriott Bonvoy Boundless provides the following benefits for cardmembers:
- Earn up to 17X total points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy:
- Earn up to 6X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Earn up to 10X points from Marriott for being a Marriott Bonvoy member
- Earn 1X point from Marriott with Silver Elite Status, a benefit of being a Marriott Bonvoy Boundless cardmember
- Earn 2X points per $1 spent on other travel purchases
- Earn 2X points per $1 you spend on all other purchases
- Enjoy a Free Night Award every year after your account anniversary
The Boundless card also features a generous welcome offer of 150,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy loyalty points. This welcome offer is good for up to three free award nights with Marriott and is earnable after new cardmembers spend $3,000 on purchases in their first three months from account opening
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold, which is now offering 30,000 bonus points after cardmembers spend $1,000 on purchases in their first three months from account opening, is another option for those looking for a credit card with no annual fee but still provides great perks.
Related Article: What are Your Credit Card Points Worth?