Enjoy an extra $100 off your next hotel stay of $500 or more with a new sign-up offer from Citi. From October 16, 2023, to January 31, 2024, new Citi ThankYou Rewards cardmembers get an extra $100 off all hotel stays of $500 or more (excluding taxes and fees) when booked through Citi Travel. Here’s what you need to know:
Citi Announces New ThankYou Rewards Hotel Promotion
Citi has a new cardmember welcome benefit for eligible Citi credit cards. Between October 16, 2023, and January 31, 2024, new Citi ThankYou Rewards cardmembers will enjoy $100 off all hotel stays of $500 or more (excluding taxes and fees) when booked via the Citi Travel site. The best part? This promotion can be used as frequently as cardmembers want during the duration of the offer.
This new $100 off eligible hotel stays offer is open to new accounts for the following Citi ThankYou Rewards credit cards:
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card
Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi Premier® Card
Citi Rewards+® Card
AT&T Points Plus Card from Citi
Offer Stackable with Other Citi Promotions
This new Citi Travel offer comes in addition to the regular rewards of each card and operates alongside other ongoing Citi Travel offers, meaning you can stack the savings.
Here are Citi’s other promotional offers:
- Rewards+ and Preferred: Through June 2024, ThankYou Preferred and Rewards+ cardmembers can earn 5X points by booking their hotels, rental cars, and attractions through the Citi Travel site.
- Double Cash: Through December 31, 2024, Citi Double Cash cardmembers will earn 5% total cash back on hotel, car rental, and attractions booked through the Citi Travel site. This is 3% cash back on top of what they already earn: 1% on all purchases and 1% as they pay for those purchases.
What is Citi Travel?
The Citi Travel website is the booking portal of Citi’s ThankYou Rewards program. The portal teams up with Rocket Travel by Agoda technology and the getaway know-how of Booking.com to provide eligible Citi cardmembers with the ability to book hotels, air travel, car rentals, and attractions all in one place.
Citi Travel lets you book the following travel essentials:
- Global hotels and resorts: Select from 1.4 million hotels worldwide – from boutique hotels with charm to beloved resort brands – by easily comparing options to find the right travel fit.
- Attractions and theme parks: Hundreds of thousands of attractions can be booked globally, ranging from tours to theme parks. Sample attractions include the Chicago Architecture River Cruise, Manhattan Sky Tour, New York Helicopter Flight, Grand Canyon Guided Hiking Tour, Kennedy Space Center, and more.
- Flights: Book flights with leading carriers and global brands worldwide. Easily compare flights, airlines, and prices – all in one place.
The Citi Travel Portal with Booking.com offers some great benefits for Citi cardmembers, including no blackout dates, the ability to earn elevated ThankYou points on bookings, and the ability to use your credit card, your ThankYou Rewards points, or a combination of both to book your stays, flights or anything else.
Related Article: Ultimate Guide to Retail Credit Cards
Featured image by Pexels / Pixabay
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.