Last updated on February 10th, 2022
Chase is looking to add even more value to their Sapphire card range with new statement credits for cardholders. Select Chase cardholders can now earn up to $120 in statement credits for Peloton Digital Memberships. Here are all the details:
New Peloton Credits Offer for Chase Sapphire Cards
Chase is partnering with Peloton, the world’s leading interactive fitness platform, to offer Peloton Digital Membership credits. Chase Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve, and J.P. Morgan Reserve cardholders can now claim up to $120 in statement credits to use through the end of 2021.
$120 statement credit also applies to J.P. Morgan Reserve Cardholders
To participate in this offer, eligible Chase credit card accounts must sign up for the Peloton Digital Membership service on the official offer page and link their eligible Chase credit card as the preferred payment method.
Keep in mind that this offer only applies when using the eligible Chase card for payment. Changing payment methods during the promotion will result in the new card being charged the full monthly membership fee.
Peloton Offer Terms and Fine Print
- Through third-party services, including Google Play Store or Apple App Store, membership purchases do not qualify for the offer.
- This Peloton statement credit offer is only available through 12/31/2021. Cardholders don’t need to use their Peloton statement credits for consecutive months.
- The statement credit offer is available to new, existing, and former Peloton Digital Membership subscribers.
- Purchase of a Peloton Bike or Tread required for new subscribers.
- Members can pause their Peloton membership, may reinstate it later, and use their eligible statement credits – through 12/31/2021.
- After redeeming the full statement credit balance, cardholders will continue to be charged for the Peloton Digital Membership unless they cancel or pause their account.
“We Can’t Wait to Welcome Sapphire Cardmembers”
Karina Kogan, Peloton’s senior vice president of marketing, hailed the new partnership in a joint press release from Chase and Peloton:
Other Changes to Chase Sapphire Cards
The addition of Peloton statement credits is the latest in a string of changes to Chase Sapphire cards.
Recently, Chase began offering additional points on grocery store purchases to both Sapphire Reserve and Sapphire Preferred cardholders.
Sapphire cardholders also enjoy Chase’s “Pay Yourself Back” program, which allows select customers the chance to redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards points towards statement credits for the following purchases:
- Home Improvement Stores
The “Pay Yourself Back” program also allows cardholders to use their rewards points for charitable donations to eligible charities, including Habitat for Humanity, NAACP, the American Red Cross, and more.
Peloton is a leading interactive fitness platform with a loyal global community of more than three million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
Related Article: The Best Online Shopping Credit Cards of 2020
Featured photo by Free-Photos/ Pixabay