The World of Hyatt credit cards are among the more intriguing cards on the market today, thanks to generous points on Hyatt stays, equally impressive rewards on purchases made in critical categories, and a slew of travel (and comfort) perks from the World of Hyatt loyalty program. Now, Hyatt is making travel even more lucrative thanks to a new, limited-time World of Hyatt credit card welcome offer:
World of Hyatt Limited Time Offer Details
The World of Hyatt Credit Card and the World of Hyatt Business Card – and its issuer, Chase – is known for generous welcome offers. The latest is a limited-time offer available to new credit card members and provides enhanced value versus the typical welcome offers with the cards:
- World of Hyatt Credit Card: New accounts can earn up to 65,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points; Earn 35,000 points after spending $3,000 within the first three months from account opening, plus another up to 30,000 points after spending $15,000 thanks to a 2X points multiplier for the first six months of account ownership.
- World of Hyatt Business Credit Card: New business accounts can earn up to 75,ooo World of Hyatt Bonus Points. Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after spending $5,000 within the first three months from account opening, plus 15,000 Bonus Points after spending $12,000 in the first six months.
This up to 75,000 Bonus Point offer runs until March 6, 2024.
Reimagined Milestone Rewards Chart
World of Hyatt also recently announced a reimagined Milestone Rewards chart, offering more milestones, more choices, and more ways for members to gift benefits to loved ones. At almost every milestone, members can choose three awards and select those that are valuable to them or choose eligible awards they can gift to someone special. Available award choices include options to:
- Earn points for future stays across the globe.
- Enhance their next stay with benefits like suite upgrades.
- Enjoy experiences designed to support and complement their well-being.
Milestone rewards provide a wealth of options for members, including bonus points, additional discounts, free nights, and more. Here are some of the new Milestone Rewards:
new Milestone Rewards, including:
- 2K Next Stay: Earn 2,000 Bonus Points on their next stay at a Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Caption by Hyatt or UrCove hotel.
- FIND Experience Credit: Select FIND credit to use on any FIND experience around the globe.
- Guest of Honor Award: Give someone they care about – including themselves – Globalist benefits on either award or eligible paid stays, starting at 40 qualifying nights in a year.
- Miraval Extra Night: Stay one night at a Miraval resort to receive a complimentary second night.
- The Ultimate Free Night Award: Enjoy one free night in any participating Category 1-8 hotel, Category A-F all-inclusive resort or participating Miraval resort.
- Earn on Group Stays: Eligible meeting and event planners, travel advisors and small business administrators will earn two qualifying night credits towards tier status per $5,000 in eligible spending (up to 60 qualifying night credits per year) booked to a group master account.
Same Great Features
The newest updates to the World of Hyatt Business Card are in addition to all the great existing benefits like purchase protection, complimentary employee business cards, extended warranty protection, and more. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the excellent perks you can expect from the Hyatt Business Card:
|Hyatt Discoverist status
|The World of Hyatt Business Card provides instant elite-tier status upgrades for the primary account holder and up to five employees. Discoverist status allows you to enjoy a higher level of service and comfort around the world and usually requires ten qualifying nights each year.
|Cardholders get up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits after spending $50 or more at any Hyatt property, plus in $50 statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.
|Hyatt Leverage access
|World of Hyatt Business cardholders enjoy access to Hyatt Leverage, the brand's global business travel program. Leverage provides special offers for qualifying small-to-medium-sized enterprises at Hyatt properties. This benefit has an annual value of around $300+ on stays versus outside the program.
|5 annual Qualifying Night credits
|Cardholders earn five (5) annual Qualifying Night credits for every $10,000 spent in a calendar year to use toward reaching top-tier elite status and Milestone Rewards faster.
|Get 10% back
|Companies that spend $50,000 in a calendar year get 10% of their redeemed points back for the rest of the year, on up to 200,000 points redeemed.
Businesses can cash in their hard-won points towards award nights with participating properties, spa credits at participating Hyatt properties worldwide, dining credits with brand restaurants, car rentals with partners, or transfer them to roughly 30 transfer partners, including major names like Air France, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Etihad, Southwest Airlines, United, and more.
Related Article: The Ultimate World of Hyatt Program Guide
Featured image by Gregor Ciecior/ PixaBay
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.