Chase has added a new feature to its ultra-premium Sapphire Reserve credit card. Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can now enjoy complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership – a $199/year bonus that is sure to bring smiles this holiday season.
Chase Adds Lyft Pink All Access to Sapphire Reserve
Now, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers have the option to receive a complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership, the most premium membership option from Lyft (valued at $199 per year). Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can get this membership as a complimentary offering for two years, followed by 50% off the third year. Please note that Lyft Pink membership auto-renews annually.
Lyft Benefits for Chase Sapphire Reserve Cardholders
Lyft Pink All Access offers exclusive benefits across the Lyft transportation network of rideshare, cars, bikes, scooters, and more, allowing cardmembers to enjoy an enhanced Lyft experience while maximizing rewards wherever they need to go. For Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers, the membership offers a variety of rideshare and other perks, including.
- Earn 10x total points on Lyft rides through March 2025
- 2 years of complimentary Lyft Pink All Access, including:
- Free Priority Pickup upgrades to get picked up faster
- Member-exclusive pricing, including 10% off all Lux rides
- Cancellation forgiveness, cancel up to 3 times per month for free
- In-app roadside assistance for your own car, free up to 4 times a year
- Free SIXT car rental upgrades
- Free, unlimited 45-min classic bike rides
- Free unlimited e-bike and scooter unlocks
- Discounted e-bike and scooter rates
- 3 bike or scooter guest passes per year
- A 50% discount off their 3rd year of membership
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can activate their free Lyft Pink All-Access membership and continue earning 10X total points on Lyft purchases by having their card on file as the default payment method and simply going to the Lyft Pink tab in the Lyft app and tapping ‘Join.’
Related Article: Earn Up to a 100k Mile Signup Bonus w/ United Credit Cards
Featured image by lorikoenig715/PixaBay
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.