The holiday season is a period of cheer, family, friends, and festivities. It’s also one of the most expensive times of the year. Chase, the issuer of the popular Freedom Unlimited, is looking to reduce some of the stressors of the holiday period with a new campaign featuring Kevin Hart and Catherine O’Hara.
Chase Launches New Marketing Campaign for Holiday Season
Chase’s new Freedom Unlimited marketing campaign was created to highlight Chase Freedom Unlimited’s accelerated earn benefits and 1.5% cash back benefit on everyday purchases to keep the card top of mind during holiday spending. Chase Freedom Unlimited allows cardmembers to always be earning with a suite of benefits such as:
- A $200 introductory bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first three months from account opening
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards
- 3% cash back on dining and drugstores
- 5% cash back on all other purchases
The new ads, which began airing this week online, on radio, and TV, provide a dash of nostalgia combined with an unexpected pairing of stars is the perfect recipe for a memorable holiday commercial. You can see one of Chase’s new ads below:
Chase’s Month of More
Chase’s new ad campaign follows closely on the heels of Chase’s Month of More announcement. The Month of More promotion, which runs through the end of November, offers eligible Freedom family cardholders the following perks:
- Apple Redemptions:10% extra value when you redeem on the Apple® Ultimate Rewards store (through 11/30/21)
- Gift Card Redemptions:10% off when you redeem for select gift cards (through 11/30/21). Eligible gift cards include Home Depot, Sephora, Bath and Body Works, Adidas, Barnes & Noble, Happy Holidays (multi-merchant), Petco, Spafinder, TopGolf, Applebee’s, Red Robin, Chilis, Domino’s, Boscov’s, DoorDash, Academy Sports, and more.
- Shop Through Chase:Various offers above 5% bonus cash back from select stores (through 11/30/21). Eligible stores (with cash back) include: Macy’s (5%), Chewy (5%), Under Armour (8%), Nike (5%), Lancôme (5%), Kiehl’s (5%), Harry & David (5%)
- Pay Yourself Back:10% extra value when you redeem for wholesale club and department store purchases through Pay Yourself Back from 11/1/21 until 12/31/21, up to a maximum of $500 in each category.
Related Article: Chase Unveils Apple Ultimate Rewards Promotion
Featured image by yvettefang0604 / PixaBay
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.