Last updated on June 13th, 2022
Chase, United Airlines, and Visa are teaming up to reward United MileagePlus® cardmembers for supporting select non-profits during Pride Month 2022. Through the end of June, Chase United MileagePlus® cardmembers earn 5X miles for every dollar spent on donations to three charities. Here are all the details of Chase and United’s Prime Month promotion:
United, Chase, and Visa Celebrate Pride Month with Special Offer
United Airlines strives to “recognize, embrace and celebrate the differences that make its customers and employees unique.” As a part of this mission, United believes it’s essential to support the LGBTQ+ community by upholding inclusive policies and practices, partnering with LGBTQ+ organizations, and hosting programs and engagement events to honor the LGBTQ+ community.
This Pride Month, United Airlines is teaming with JP Morgan Chase and Visa to reward cardmembers who donate to select non-profit organizations that celebrate and advocate for the LGBTQ+ community. From June 1 through June 30, 2022, United MileagePlus® Cardmembers will earn five total miles for every dollar (up to $1,000 per eligible card*) donated to the following organizations:
- The Trevor Project: The world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning young people.
- The Human Rights Campaign: The largest LGBTQ+ advocacy and civil rights organization in the United States, the Human Rights Campaign envisions a world where LGBTQ+ people areensured equality and are embraced as full members of society in every environment.
- StartOut: A non-profit organization founded in 2009, dedicated to increasing the number, diversity, and impact of LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs while amplifying their stories to drive community economic empowerment.
Eligible United Airlines Credit Cards
Chase and United currently offer six co-branded airline rewards credit cards – including four cards for personal use and two options for businesses. Here are the current Chase/United co-branded airline cards:
Official Terms & Conditions
*5 miles total on donations to select charities through 06/30/2022: You will earn 5 miles total for each $1 spent on purchases of donations to The Trevor Project, Human Rights Campaign, and StartOut on up to $1,000 in total combined purchases from 06/01/2022 to 06/30/2022 per eligible credit card (defined below). That’s 3.5 miles or 4 miles on top of the 1.5 miles or 1 mile you already earn on those purchases with your card. To ensure your purchase is eligible, please donate directly to the charity’s parent organization. Local chapters may not be eligible. Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period. Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for miles to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) Chase and United cannot provide tax advice regarding your donation or its tax deductibility. Please consult your personal tax advisor with questions about how this may affect your tax return. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account of the primary cardmember referenced in this offer. Eligible credit cards: United Gateway℠ Visa Card, United℠ Explorer Visa Card, United Quest℠ Visa Card, United Club℠ Infinite Visa Card, United℠ Business Visa Card and United Club℠ Business Visa Card.
For more information and complete terms & conditions, please visit United’s dedicated Pride page.
Related Article: New Sapphire Reserve Food Truck w/ Chef Dominique Ansel
Featured image by United Airlines
- Earn 2 miles for each $1 spent on purchases from United
- Earn 2 miles for each $1 spent at gas stations
- Earn 2 miles for each $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including ride share services, taxicabs, train tickets, tolls, and mass transit
- Earn 1 mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- 25% back on United inflight purchases