Chase Sapphire has unveiled new perks with Alterra Mountain Company. Sapphire Reserve and Preferred cardmembers can purchase discounted lift tickets through Chase Ultimate Rewards at more than a dozen North American mountain destinations. They’ll also have access to exclusive Sapphire Lounge pop-ups throughout this skiing season. Here is everything you need to know:
Chase Sapphire and Alterra Mountain Company Offers Exclusive Discounts
Chase is always looking for new ways to give Sapphire card members greater value. Chase Sapphire cardmembers can purchase discounted tickets and visit dedicated pop-up lounges featuring complimentary food, exclusive mountain experiences, and other perks at 13 resorts across the United States.
Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can purchase discounted lift tickets through Chase Ultimate Rewards at 13 North American mountain destinations. Purchase must be made in advance. Once purchased, cardmembers will receive a voucher code and can redeem it for a day of their choice at the ticket window. It may take up to five business days to recieve your voucher.
Participating resorts: Big Bear Mountain Resort (CA), Blue Mountain (CAN), Crystal Mountain Resort (WA), Deer Valley Resort (UT), Mammoth Mountain (CA), Palisades Tahoe (CA), Snowshoe Mountain (WV), Solitude Mountain (UT), Steamboat Resort (CO), Stratton Mountain Resort (VT), Sugarbush Resort (VT), Tremblant Resort (CAN), Winter Park Resort (CO)
Sapphire cardmembers also enjoy special Sunday savings, thanks to their card membership. Simply show your Sapphire Reserve or Preferred card to redeem discount drink offers at the following participating restaurant locations.
- Après Drinks:
- 10 % off at Hawks 52 at Big Bear Mountain Resort, Plaza Bar and Alpine Bar at Palisades Tahoe, Plaza Bar and Alpine Bar at Palisades Tahoe, or Al Dente Ristorante at Snowshoe
- 10 %off “Happy Hour” drinks at Tusks Bar at Mammoth Mountain
- $4 select draft beers and $6 well drinks at Detailer Bar at Winter Park
- Hot Chocolate:
- 10% off at Deer Valley Etc. Etc. at Deer Valley Resort, St Bernard’s at Solitude, Sunbowl Base Lodge at Stratton, GateHouse Cafeteria at Sugarbush, and Gondola Joe’s in Steamboat Square at Steamboat Resort.
- 15% off Rafters at Crystal Mountain
Sapphire Lounge Pop-Ups
Cardmembers and a guest can also recharge between runs with complimentary bites, phone chargers, giveaways, and more at a Sapphire Lounge at participating locations.
- Stratton Mountain Resort – February 3-5 and 10-12
- Additional perks include complimentary waxes, beer tastings from local breweries, and snow tubing for the first 40 people who sign up daily.
- Steamboat Ski Resort – February 24-26 and March 3-5
- Additional perks include complimentary waxes, complimentary First Tracks on Saturday and Sunday mornings to the first 40 cardmembers to sign up in the Sapphire Lounge, complimentary drink tickets to Timber & Torch (limit 1 per cardmember, 100 tickets available), and vending machine with complimentary prizes for Sapphire Reserve and Preferred cardmembers in the base area.
- Big Bear Mountain Resort – March 10-12 and 17-19
- Additional perks include complimentary waxes and complimentary night skiing for the first 40 cardmembers who sign up in the Sapphire Lounge.
- Palisades Tahoe – March 24-26 and March 31-April 2
- Additional perks include complimentary waxes and complimentary access to the NASTAR racecourse throughout the weekend.
Related Article: New Peloton Points Accelerator for Chase Sapphire
Featured image by Sonyuser/PixaBay
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.