Last updated on January 14th, 2022
Chase is extending its Peloton statement credit offer for Chase Sapphire cardmembers through June. Select Chase cardholders can now earn up to $120 in statement credits for Peloton Digital Memberships through June 2022. Here are all the details:
New Peloton Credits Offer for Chase Sapphire Cards
Chase originally partnered with Peloton, the world’s leading interactive fitness platform, to offer Peloton Digital Membership credits. Chase Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve, and J.P. Morgan Reserve cardholders can now claim up to $120 in statement credits to use through the end of 2021.Now, however, Chase is extending that benefit through at least June.
$120 statement credit also applies to J.P. Morgan Reserve Cardholders
To participate in this offer, eligible Chase credit card accounts must sign up for the Peloton Digital Membership service on the official offer page and link their eligible Chase credit card as the preferred payment method.
Keep in mind that this offer only applies when using the eligible Chase card for payment. Changing payment methods during the promotion will result in the new card being charged the full monthly membership fee.
Peloton Offer Terms and Fine Print
- Through third-party services, including Google Play Store or Apple App Store, membership purchases do not qualify for the offer.
- This Peloton statement credit offer is only available through 06/31/2022. Cardholders don’t need to use their Peloton statement credits for consecutive months.
- The statement credit offer is available to new, existing, and former Peloton Digital Membership subscribers.
- Purchase of a Peloton Bike or Tread required for new subscribers.
- Members can pause their Peloton membership, may reinstate it later, and use their eligible statement credits – through 06/31/2022..
- After redeeming the full statement credit balance, cardholders will continue to be charged for the Peloton Digital Membership unless they cancel or pause their account.
Peloton is a leading interactive fitness platform with a loyal global community of more than three million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
Related Article: Chase Launches Waitlist for New Ink Business Premier Card