Thanks to the new Chase Pass, Chase is giving customers exclusive access to US Open. With the all-new Chase Pass, Chase banking customers can present their debit card or mobile wallet to unlock exclusive benefits. These benefits include access to the new open-air Chase Terrace, complimentary snacks, and more.
Chase Unveils 2022 US Open Activations for Cardmembers
With the US Open kicking off, JP Morgan Chase anticipates more than 10,000 of its customers have tickets to one of tennis’ grand slams. To make the experience even more unforgettable, Chase is providing customers access to exclusive benefits and activations.
To start, the Chase Lounge, Chase Pass, and Chase Terrace will provide upgraded hospitality to Chase customers. These unique spaces include access to the new open-air Chase Terrace within the grandstand, featuring match views, 3D photo opportunities, and complimentary snacks.
Additionally, Chase will host Finals weekend viewing parties in the South Plaza and provide fans with complimentary grounds passes to enjoy the Men’s and Women’s Singles Finals. Fans will be able to take their photos with the US Open Championship trophies and receive free giveaway items.
Full List of US Open 2022 Activations from Chase
Here is a full breakdown of all of Chase’s US Open activations:
Additional Access to the Grounds at Arthur Ashe Stadium:
- At the Chase Lounge, Chase customers can book their spot to enjoy complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, air-conditioning, and private restrooms
- The Chase Pass grants customers access, upgrades, and exclusive benefits, including upgraded premiums at the Chase “Automated Tennis Machines” in the South Plaza and reserved seating at the Men’s & Women’s Finals viewing events.
- Customers can visit the Chase Terrace, an all-new, open-air, customer-only hospitality area within the Grandstand with bleachers facing courts 8-10 for match views and complimentary food and drink.
Viewing Parties, Concerts & Experiences
- New this year, Chase will also provide complimentary access to the grounds for fans to enjoy enhanced Finals Weekend Viewing Parties on the South Plaza during the Men’s and Women’s Singles Finals.
- Chase Sound Check will be headlined by award-winning American dance-rock band DNCE, performing a free, ticketed concert at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center for fans and Chase customers on Friday, August 26, as part of US Open Fan Week.
- The Infatuation Guide to the US Open will provide the first-ever guide to the tournament focused on the US Open culinary happenings onsite. This guide will offer ‘must eat and drink’ on the US Open grounds through a collection of curated write-ups hosted on a dedicated landing page.
- The primary Chase South Plaza Booths return this year and will include “Automated Tennis Machines” distributing co-branded giveaways and an AR photo experience, allowing fans to post with the championship trophy in iconic New York City locations.
- A total of 5,000 complimentary mobile phone charging units will be available for daily use. It will be distributed from 16 Chase branded kiosks throughout the US Open grounds for all fans.
- Fans across the country can enter a US Open Sweepstakes to win a trip to the 2023 US Open, including a private clinic on Arthur Ashe Stadium court with a tennis legend, tickets to the US Open Men’s Final, and a behind-the-scenes tour.
Chase is also working in partnership with the USTA Foundation to deliver the long-standing community program “Return The Serve,” providing financial assistance and programming to local grassroots organizations to help build the next generation of great tennis players. This year, Return The Serve awarded $215,000 in grants to 29 organizations, surpassing $1.3 million in total over the program.
Related Article: Chase Announces Return of EEEEEATSCON NY 2022
Featured image by Matthew Henry/Burst
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.