Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Card
0% Intro APR for 15 Months
- Regular Purchase APR 11.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Introductory purchase and balance transfer APR of 0% for 15 months
- Free employee cards
- Online tools to monitor business spending, as well as $0 fraud liability
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months on transfers made within 465 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 28.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars. 3% of the transaction amount or foreign ATM advance transaction in a foreign currency
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The Visa® Business Card from the Bank of Missouri is a simple, non-rewards Visa business card that will help you save on interest while building your business and increasing your credit score. Although it does not offer rewards points, this card does feature a generous introductory APR offer along with competitive interest rates and no annual fee, which makes getting down to business easy for any small business owner.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a business owner
- Will take advantage of an introductory APR of 0% for 15 billing cycles
- Don’t want to pay annual fees
- Want to grow your business while saving money with low interest rates
Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Card Review
There are several business credit card options available that help small businesses build their credit and save money. The Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Card is a credit card meant for small business owners who want to save on interest, pay down other credit card balances faster, and track their business spending easily. It’s a great fit for those who want the perks that come along with most Visa cards but don’t want to invest time into a rewards program.
The Visa® Business card offers a generous introductory APR of 0% for the first fifteen billing cycles on both purchases and balance transfers, after which your account will be subject to a competitively low interest rate determined by your creditworthiness and the Prime Rate.
The Visa® Business Card does not have an annual fee and comes with valuable tools to organize and monitor your business spending. Adding employee cards to your account is also free, and you can control individual credit limits for each card added. You’ll have 24/7 access to reports that categorize and detail your company spending in several ways, as well as useful products and services like free online reporting with convenient features like spend analysis.
Your business purchases will also be protected by Visa®’s signature Zero Fraud Liability, Verified by Visa, fraud protection, and purchase protections. All in all, the Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Card is ideal for the business owner who wants a no-nonsense business credit card that will help them grow their business by saving money on interest.