Last updated on April 6th, 2023
Credit One Bank is highlighting the upcoming National Plan for a Vacation Day by reminding consumers of the impressive rewards available from the bank’s Credit One Bank Wander Card. The card redefines travel rewards as a credit card to inspire Americans to explore new destinations and enjoy every day travel.
Credit One Touts Wander Card for Your Next Staycation
January 25 is National Plan for a Vacation Day. And Credit One Bank wants to know how Americans will take advantage of the holiday. Maybe Yellowstone National Park, Six Flags, or even Yankee Stadium?
Credit One’s Wander Visa is the ideal companion for a staycation on your next break. The Wander Card is Credit One Bank’s first travel-focused credit card and gives card members flexible ways to earn and redeem points for meaningful experiences. Perks for cardholders include up to 5X points for spending at national parks, recreational parks, museums, professional sporting arenas, and more.
Credit One Bank Wander Card perks include:
- $80 statement credit for purchasing a qualifying National Park Pass, valid at more than 2,000 recreation areas across the U.S. This offer is available within the first year from account opening.
- 5X points at recreational and amusement parks, including national parks, museums, and professional sporting arenas
- 3X points at restaurants and lodging, including campgrounds and resorts
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Discount on Thousand Trails Camping Pass
- Discount on regular-priced experiences with Maverick Helicopters
About Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank is a financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank is one of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States. Driven by data, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of products for people in all stages of their financial life, including credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society®, and is a proud partner of WWE® and Six Flags®.
Related Article: Bank of America Removes Amtrak Rewards Credit Card