Chase cardholders can enjoy a new monthly statement credit through the end of 2023. The card giant has added a $10 monthly GoPuff credit to all Chase credit cards, including personal and business cards – here’s what you need to know:
Chase Adds GoPuff Credits to Select Credit Cards
Chase has added a new statement credit for Chase credit cardholders. The banking giant unveiled a new $10 monthly GoPuff statement credit through December 31, 2023. Eligible cardholders earn the $10 monthly credit when they use their Chase credit card to make a GoPuff purchase of at least $10.
GoPuff is a snacks and drinks delivery service that provides thousands of essential (and not-so-essential) items, delivered in 30 minutes or less, for a flat $1.95 fee. Selections of products available include:
- Drinks, including alcohol
- Grocery items, including everyday essentials
- Beauty Supplies
- Medicine and pharmacy goods
Eligible Chase Cards
Chase defines the promotion as “open to eligible Chase cardmembers.” Still, in reality, it appears all Chase credit cards are available to the promotion – including many cards that are no longer open to new applicants.
Offer Terms and Conditions
Here are the official terms and conditions for the GoPuff statement credit promotion:
- Qualifying GoPuff purchases include only those made by you, or an authorized user, with your eligible credit card through GoPuff.com or the GoPuff mobile application (excluding gift card purchases).
- Eligible credit cards: Chase Freedom card, Chase Freedom Unlimited card, Chase Freedom Student card, Chase Freedom Flex card, Chase Sapphire card, Chase Sapphire Preferred card, Chase Sapphire Reserve card, J.P. Morgan Reserve card, Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card, British Airways Visa Card, British Airways Visa Signature® Card, Disney® Premier Visa® Card, Disney® Visa® Card, World of Hyatt Credit Card, Iberia Visa Signature® Card, IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card, IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card, IHG® Rewards Club Classic Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy BoldTM Credit Card, The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Employee Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card, Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card, United ClubSM Card, UnitedSM Presidential PlusSM Card, United MileagePlus® Select Card, United MileagePlus® Awards Card, United MileagePlus® Card or UnitedSM Explorer Card
Related Article: Chase Unveils Month of More Promotion
Featured image by GoPuff
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.