Priceline and Barclays are extending their partnership with a new co-branded credit card. The bank has launched the new Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card, offering luxurious travel perks, helpful statement credits, and more.
Barclays Introduces Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card
Barclays and Priceline have launched a new, refreshed Visa credit card. The new Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card offers a unique assortment of perks for cardholders, including automatic Priceline VIP Gold Status – offering exclusive hotel savings, add-on deals when booking through Priceline, rental car discounts, and more.
The biggest change from the older version of the card (the Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card) is the addition of 2X points on gas and restaurant purchases, including delivery services and TSA PreCheck statement credits. Features of the no annual fee Priceline VIP Rewards Visa Card include:
- Earn 10,000 bonus points, enough for a $100 statement credit, when spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days after account opening through pricelinevisa.com or Priceline.com
- Earn 5X points for every $1 spent on Priceline bookings and cruises
- Earn 2X points on gas and restaurant purchases, including delivery services
- Earn 1X points on all other purchases
- Receive Priceline VIP Gold Status unlocking access to even bigger deals; plus, never lose VIP Gold Status if you’re a cardmember
- Receive up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit each anniversary year when spending $10,000 on purchases
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
- $0 Fraud Liability protection means cardmembers are not responsible for charges they did not authorize
The new Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card also features refreshed card art – including the choice of two designs. The card options include a Priceline-branded card or a version that features the iconic Priceline Negotiator William Shatner (as seen below).
“Priceline continues to prove it’s possible to get more – more travel deals, more rewards, more benefits – out of everything you do with the new Priceline VIP Rewards Visa Card,” said Denise Bialek, Senior Director of Ancillary Products, Priceline, in a press release announcing the launch. “We’re giving our customers something that few travel cards can deliver – rewards on anything you book on Priceline, even Pay Later rates when the hotel or rental car supplier are paid directly. That, along with automatic VIP Gold Status, makes it easy for deal-seekers to get to their next trip faster.”
“Barclays has proudly partnered with Priceline for many years to make travel more rewarding for our cardmembers,” added Nichelle Evans, Managing Director, Travel and Affinity Partnerships, Barclays. “With travel picking back up and consumers eager for new adventures, the new Priceline VIP Rewards Visa Card helps them experience the moments that matter on land, air, and sea, by turning everyday purchases into extraordinary opportunities.
Priceline is a world leader in travel deals. Priceline offers exclusive discounts on hotels, flights, alternative accommodations, rental cars, cruises, and packages. We offer more than a million lodging properties, helping travelers find the right accommodation at the right price.
Related Article: American Express Shop Opens at Barclays Center