Chase and Seaport NYC are teaming up to provide Sapphire Reserve cardmembers with a once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience. Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can now book ultra-exclusive tickets to pop-up dining experiences with some of the city’s best chefs.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Cardmembers Enjoy Exclusive NYC Dining Opportunities
Chase is teaming up with The Seaport in NYC to bring back one of its most popular experiences. For 2022 The Seaport Food Lab will be available exclusively to Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers, who can indulge in a limited time, inventive pop-up meal experiences from some of New York City’s top local chefs.
From April 6 through 30, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can participate in this unique and intimate event, reserved for only 12 guests each night from Wednesdays to Saturdays. The featured chefs and residency dates are:
- Chefs Josh Capon and Conor Hanlon (April 6 through 9),
- Chef Michael White (April 13 through 16, plus April 20 through 23), and
- Chef Leah Cohen (April 27 through 30).
At the Seaport Food Lab, Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can enjoy an immersive food experience that includes:
- Hearing stories directly from the featured chefs as you enjoy a multi-course plated meal with a choice of beverages
- A private dining room for the 12 total guests per night
- Gratuities for food and drinks included
Tickets are limited to 12 guests each night and cost $215 per seat. Tickets can be purchased with the Chase Sapphire Reserve or via Ultimate Rewards points through Chase Dining in the Ultimate Rewards platform. Remember that using the Reserve to secure a seat earns 10X points through Chase Dining purchases.
Reserve cardmembers can book this limited-time event now by navigating to Chase Dining in Ultimate Rewards via the Chase mobile app or logging in on the Chase website.
Related Article: Dining Programs: How to Earn Airline Miles with Any Credit Card