U.S. Bank took over the BMW credit card portfolio from BMW Bank of North America last year. Now, U.S. Bank is launching four new BMW and MINI co-branded credit cards. Here are all the details of the new MINI and BMW credit cards.
New BMW Credit Cards Now Available
The acquisition of the BMW Bank of N.A.’s credit card portfolio was one part of a broader range of additions by U.S. Bank that included State Farm Bank credit cards and other properties earlier this year. The launch of four new credit cards that bear the BMW and MINI brands provides even more ways for motoring enthusiasts to earn rewards towards the vehicles they drive.
- BMW World Mastercard®
- BMW Precision World Elite Mastercard®
- MINI World Mastercard®
- BMW Motorrad World Mastercard®
What Do the New BMW & MINI Credit Cards Offer?
So, what do the new credit cards provide cardholders? According to U.S. Bank, the new MINI and BMW credit cards will offer the following potential benefits:
- Accelerated rewards on gas and dining
- Up to 5X rewards per dollar for purchases at BMW, MINI or BMW Motorrad locations
- $70 annual dealership credit with the BMW Precision World Elite Mastercard
- Contactless payment capabilities and EMV chip technology
- One-click mobile application and instant approval
- Immediate card use upon approval
- Ability to use the card to purchase branded BMW, BMW Motorrad, or MINI merchandise and accessories, parts and services
- BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad mobile apps that allow award redemptions anywhere
“Greater Functionality and Improved Benefits”
Ian Smith, the CEO of BMW Group Financial Services North America, hailed the launch of the new cards in a press release:
Our new credit card offerings are designed to deliver the performance expected from our premium brands. Our customers will experience greater functionality and improved benefits, engaging them, and providing a platform for improved loyalty.
This new card program brings a world-class experience and value that rewards the relationship we have with our customers, and we know our dealerships and customers are going to love it.
The new BMW and MINI cards are now available for interested consumers. Check back soon for comprehensive reviews of these new cards by the BestCards team.
Related Article: What Are the Best Auto Rewards Credit Cards of 2020?