Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at the Radisson Family of Hotels
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- Get 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in eligible net purchases on your card within the first 90 days
- Earn one free e-cert for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000/3 nights)
- Regular Purchase APR: 22.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 22.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite – Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 – See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Radisson Rewards Visa Card is the ideal hotel rewards card for travelers who frequent the more than 1,100 Radisson hotels across the world. Cardholders will be treated to 30,000 bonus points if they spent $1,000 in eligible purchases in the first 90 days, which can be redeemed for up to 3 free award nights worldwide. The card also features no annual fee, making it a solid choice for those who want the benefits of a co-branded hotel rewards credit card, but without the yearly fee for the privilege.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently stay at the Radisson Family of Hotels
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee for the privilege of earning triple points on Radisson stays
- Like having the freedom to redeem points for a variety of hotel and travel perks
- Want an Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver for no extra cost
Radisson Rewards Visa Card Review
Cardholders who use the Radisson Rewards Visa Card can earn 3 points per $1 spent in eligible purchases at the Radisson Family of Hotels, and they can earn 1 point per $1 spent in eligible purchases everywhere else. They can also earn one free e-certificate for each $10,000 spent on the card which can be redeemed up to 3 times per year for up to 3 free nights. Travelers who use the Radisson Rewards Visa Card will have the benefit of being able to take advantage of Travel & Emergency Assistance Services in the event of unexpected issues arising. Renting a car will also be less stressful as travelers will be provided an Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver to cover the cost of damage to a rental vehicle.
The Radisson Rewards program prides itself on providing excellent value for money, and this card adds additional value to those who currently hold membership in the loyalty program. Triple points per dollar spent may not be too impressive – especially considering the Radisson Rewards Premier Card earns 10 points per dollar spent – with membership in the Radisson Rewards program, even basic level members (Club tier) earn an additional 20 points, meaning the card really earns 23 points per dollar spent.
While the Radisson Rewards Visa Card might not be the most exciting hotel card available, it lacks an annual fee, making it perfect for Radisson patrons that hate the idea of shelling out $75 per year for the Premier version. The lack of additional perks, such as automatic tier upgrades might be frustrating, but earning points for every purchase made with the card is a great way for the occasional traveler to earn enough for a free stay every now and then. Free stays with Radisson start as low as 9,000 points, meaning the 30,000 point bonus offer has a value of up to 3 free nights.
For more information on the Radisson Rewards loyalty program, check out:
Should You Apply for the Radisson Rewards Visa Card?
The Radisson Rewards Visa is an average hotel rewards card for someone who wants to earn points for all their Radisson stays but doesn’t want to pay an annual fee for the honor. While the card lacks a lot of the same perks you may expect from a hotel rewards credit card, such as extended check-out hours, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, or others, the Radisson Rewards program more than makes up for these shortcomings. Points are redeemable for stays Radisson properties worldwide, towards gift cards, transferrable to over 35 frequent flyer programs, or even used to pay for Priority Pass lounge access or TSA Precheck. While the typically APR may be higher than average and the points earning potential isn’t great, for the casual traveler, this is a no annual fee rewards card to consider – especially if you are a fan of Radisson.