Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card
Earn Up to 9 Free Award Nights
- Earn free stays at more than 1,100 hotels across the globe including the Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson
- Get 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels
- Get 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- Earn up to 85,000 bonus points – receive 50,000 bonus points after your first purchase, plus 35,000 points when you spend $2,500 within the first 90 days of account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $75
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite – Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 – See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card is a hotel rewards card designed for travelers who frequently stay at the more than 1,100 hotels in the Radisson Hotels property portfolio. Cardholders who make their first purchase and then spend $2,500 in eligible net purchases with the card within the first 90 days can earn up to 85,000 bonus points which can be redeemed for up to 9 free award nights worldwide. Cardholders receive 50,000 points after making their first purchase with the card, plus an additional 35,000 points after spending $2,500 in three months. The card has an annual fee of $75.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently stay at the Radisson Family of Hotels
- Is already a member of the Radisson Rewards program
- Want an Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver for no extra cost
Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Credit Card Review
The Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card offers cardholders 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at the Radisson Family of Hotels, and 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else. Renewing the card is also beneficial as travelers can earn 40,000 renewal bonus points each year when they pay their annual fee.
Frequently using the Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card is beneficial as cardholders can earn one free e-cert redeemable for a free night for each $10,000 spent. Up to 3 nights can be earned if $30,000 is spent on the card. The Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card also offers peace of mind to travelers by providing both Travel & Emergency Assistance Services and Travel Accident Insurance. Rental vehicles that sustain any damage are also covered with an Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
How to Earn
The Radisson Rewards program offers significant value for money and the Radisson Rewards Premier Card goes a long way in boosting the chances of earning impressive perks, such as complimentary stays. 10 points for every dollar spent with Radisson is a great perk, but the card also offers automatic Gold status in the Radisson Rewards loyalty program. Gold tier entitles members to an additional 25 points per dollar spent at Radisson properties. This means cardmembers earn a whopping 35 points for every single dollar spent with Radisson. Gold tier members also receive several other nice benefits, including:
- 15% of both food and beverages at participating Radisson hotel restaurants
- 72-hour room availability guarantee
- An in-room welcome gift upon arrival
The Radisson Rewards program also offers several other avenues for redemption beyond complimentary stays. For example, members can opt to use their rewards points towards airport perks, such as Priority Pass memberships (125,000 points = $249 membership that entitles holders to ten free visits to any of the 1,000+ airport lounges in the network) or TSA Precheck, where 65,000 points pays for the $85 cost of a TSA application fee.
Points can also be redeemed for shopping perks, charitable donations, or gifts for friends and family. Additionally, points can be sued for instant access to entertainment and upgrades during stays with Radisson – allowing rewards members the option of keeping their wallet tucked away and letting their points pay the way.
For more information on the Radisson Rewards loyalty program, check out:
Should You Apply for the Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card?
The Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature may seem a bit pricey at $75 a year, but for the frequent Radisson guest, it is a nominal fee for an impressive points-earning Hotel card. Instant Gold status in the Radisson Rewards program also entitles cardholders to additional discounts on food and beverages with Radisson – another nice perk. The introductory bonus offer of 85,000 points after meeting minimum spend requirements has a cash value of roughly $340, and since free nights with Radisson starts as low as 9,000 points could potentially mean up to 9 free stays!