- Earn 3x points on Kroger's brand purchases
- Earn 2x points when shopping at Kroger's
- Earn 1x points for all other purchases
- Earn $5 for every 1000 points earned to use toward free groceries!
- Annual Fee: $59.40
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of transaction amount
- Minimum Deposit Required: $10
- Complimentary EZ Mini Crunchies (60g) when you spend S$120 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- 10% off museum entry - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save up to 55% on London theater tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 10% on Tower of London access tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Alamo® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The Paris Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The London Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% when you purchase your Go Barcelona Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% when you purchase your Go Bangkok Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The Kroger Rewards Prepaid Visa® lets cardholders earn rewards while shopping at Kroger’s brand stores, but without the stress and hassle of a credit card. The prepaid card earns triple rewards on Kroger’s brand products, double points for purchases in-store at Kroger’s stores, and single points for everything else. For every 1,000 points accumulated, Kroger’s reward members earn $5 in free groceries. When setting up a direct deposit, cardholders earn an extra $10 credit on their card.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want to earn Kroger’s rewards
- Don’t want the hassle and worry of an unsecured credit card
- Plan on setting up a direct deposit to earn an additional $10 credit
Kroger Rewards Prepaid Mastercard Review
The Kroger Rewards Prepaid Visa® is a prepaid card that lets you earn rewards towards free groceries and fuel savings. The card works just like a traditional credit card, but without the worries that come with a credit check or credit card application.
As with other prepaid debit cards, the Kroger Rewards Prepaid Visa® is simple and straightforward to start using. The Kroger Family of Brands spans the entire United States and includes some of the most popular supermarket names in the country including Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Harris Teeter, King Soopers, Pick N’ Save, Ralphs, Smith’s, and more. Simply go online and order a card from the Kroger’s brand website of your choice, or go into the store and pick one up at the customer service counter.
Once they have the card, the cardholder only needs to activate the card and load the card with funds – and then they can simply spend it just like cash or a debit card – but with the safety and protection of Mastercard. If they choose to set up a direct deposit, they can also earn an impressive $10 credit once their first deposit is successful.
Kroger Rewards Prepaid Visa Point Earning with Every Spend:
- Earn 3x points on Kroger Family of Brands own brand purchases
- Earn 2x points when shopping at any Kroger-owned chain
- Earn 1x points for every other purchase made with the card
New Account Bonus
Like a credit card, the Kroger Prepaid Card also comes with a bonus for new accounts. Once you make your first direct deposit, you’ll receive a $10 credit to your card.
Like any other prepaid card, the Kroger Visa prepaid card also offers the usual protections that come with a credit card. Cardholders get Visa’s purchase protection and Zero Fraud Liability coverage. They’ll also have access to the Kroger Rewards Prepaid app, which allows for simple account management, spending tracking and rewards monitoring – at no additional cost.
Should You Apply for the Kroger Rewards Prepaid Visa Card?
The Kroger Rewards Prepaid Visa® is a great option for those who want to earn rewards for their purchases at Kroger’s and other Kroger’s family stores, but either doesn’t want the hassle of a credit card or are afraid they won’t qualify for an unsecured credit card. The Kroger Rewards Prepaid Mastercard® is also a very smart choice as it provides the payment and fraud protections cardholders have come to expect from Visa.
Krogers Rewards is an easy to use program that offers real value for money for members. Every 1,000 points is worth a $5 voucher towards groceries at any Kroger’s supermarket, meaning the prepaid card offers the chance to save money with every purchase – and without the need for a hard inquiry on your credit report.