| Last updated on November 15th, 2023
Aeromexico Visa Signature® Card
Aeromexico Visa Signature® Card
- 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Get Double Miles on Gas & Groceries
- Earn One Mile per $1 spent on eligible net purchases with your Aeromexico credit card
- Receive 15,000 First Use Bonus Miles plus Complimentary Companion Certificate
- Buy three tickets and get the 4th free (applicable taxes, fees and surcharges apply)
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either 4% of the amount of each advance or $5 minimum, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $80
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars, 3% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
At a Glance
The Aeromexico Visa Signature® Card is an airline rewards credit card that offers cardholders superior travel rewards and fabulous benefits. Once cardholders swipe the card for the first time they’ll receive 15,000 bonus miles plus a complimentary companion certificate for enjoying travel with a friend or relative.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently spent money on gas and groceries
- Frequently fly with Aeroméxico
- Want Auto Rental Insurance for no extra cost
Aeromexico Visa Signature® Card Review
Travelers who regularly spent money on gas and groceries will greatly benefit from the Aeromexico Visa Signature® Card. They can earn double miles on gas and groceries, double miles on Aeromexico ticket purchases, and one mile per $1 spent on eligible net purchases. In addition to the 15,000 first use bonus miles and complimentary companion certificate, cardholders can receive 4,000 bonus miles plus a $99 companion certificate when they renew their card annually.
Visiting foreign lands can be a rewarding and gratifying experience, but in the event of any issues cardholders with the Aeromexico Visa Signature® Card will be provided with Travel & Emergency Assistance Services. They’ll also be covered by Travel Accident Insurance. The costs of any damage to any rental vehicles will be covered by an Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
The Aeromexico Visa Signature® Card is great for frequent travelers with either Aeromexico, or any other SkyTeam alliance member, covering over 1,000 destinations worldwide.
Browse Other U.S. Bank Credit Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.