Last updated on September 7th, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Aeromexico Visa® Card
Aeromexico Visa® Card
- 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Get Double Miles on Gas & Groceries
- Earn One Mile per $1 spent on eligible net purchases
- Receive 10,000 First Use Bonus Miles plus Complimentary Companion Certificate
- Enjoy 2,000 Annual Bonus Miles plus $99 Companion Certificate
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either 4% of the amount of each advance or $5 minimum, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $45
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars, 3% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
At a Glance
The Aeromexico Visa® Card is the ideal airline rewards credit card choice for travelers hoping to collect miles and enjoy valuable card benefits. Cardholders will receive 10,000 bonus miles when they first use the card, and they’ll get a complimentary companion certificate.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently spent money on gas and groceries
- Frequently fly with Aeroméxico
- Want Auto Rental Insurance for no extra cost
Aeromexico Visa® Card Review
Everyone spends money on food and fuel, and with the Aeromexico Visa® Card cardholders can earn double miles on both gas and groceries. They can also earn double miles on Aeromexico ticket purchases and Aeromexico Vacations, as well as one mile per $1 spent on eligible net purchases. If they renew the card annually they’ll earn 2,000 bonus miles, plus a $99 companion certificate. Cardholders who buy three tickets will receive their fourth ticket free (applicable taxes, fees and surcharges apply). Unforeseen incidents can happen, and with the Aeromexico Visa® Card travelers can take advantage of Travel & Emergency Assistance Services. They’ll also be covered by Travel Accident Insurance. Cardholders renting a vehicle won’t have to worry about costs they could incur from damaging the vehicle because they’ll receive an Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam alliance, which also includes airlines such as Delta, Air France, and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. As a SkyTeam member, Aeromexico Visa® Card holders can redeem miles towards flights with other alliance partners., further boosting the power of this impressive card. Aeomexico also offers the Aeromexico Visa signature.