Last updated on August 12th, 2021
The travel industry has borne the brunt of the COVID-19 pandemic. Both airlines and hotels are struggling financially due to travel restrictions, with many offering unique promotions to entice customers. Hyatt, one of the largest hotel chains in the world, is the latest to roll out a new campaign: the “Work from Hyatt” program.
What is Hyatt’s “Work from Hyatt” Program?
The “Work from Hyatt” program incentivizes long-term stays with the participating World of Hyatt brands. Customers who book a stay of seven nights or more receive exclusive discounts when using the promo code WHYAT when making reservations.
Hyatt is also offering a slew of other perks for customers taking advantage of the promotion, including:
- Standard guestroom or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade
- Workspace options that may include a suite living room, a connecting room, or a private meeting room
- Daily food and beverage credits
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access and self/valet parking
- Housekeeping services
- Waiving of all resort fees
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a “Work from Hyatt” package.
Related Article: The Ultimate Guide to Hotel Rewards Programs and Hotel Credit Cards
Eligible Hyatt Properties
While the “Work from Hyatt” program might sound enticing, not every property in the Hyatt portfolio is eligible. Currently, only 25 properties apply to the promotion, including:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale, AZ
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach, CA
- Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, SC
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Incline Village, NV
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, CA
- Grand Hyatt Vail, CO
- Andaz Napa, CA
- Hyatt Centric Key West, FL
- The Lodge at Spruce Peak, Stowe, VT
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL
- The Confidante, Miami Beach, FL
There are also some international resorts available through the “Work from Hyatt” program:
- The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Mexico
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hill, Montego Bay, Jamaica
For a complete list of eligible properties, please visit World of Hyatt’s “Work from Hyatt” program page.
Why Work from Hyatt?
The thought process behind the “Work from Hyatt” program is sensible. Hyatt states that working from home can be chaotic at the best of times, but the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is making things more difficult. With kids schooling from home, it can be challenging to get work done while juggling other commitments.
A working vacation is an ideal way, therefore, to ensure you can accomplish all of your work while also enjoying a relaxing escape from the real world. For current World of Hyatt loyalty program members, and those with Hyatt credit cards, it may be an enticing offer worth considering.
Related Article: Updated Hotel Cancellation Policies During Coronavirus Outbreak