Last updated on September 6th, 2023
Chase and United Airlines have teamed up to provide some of the richest welcome bonuses ever for the consumer versions of the Chase/United MileagePlus credit cards. The limited-time promotion is designed to help travelers maximize their miles as summer vacation time approaches.
Earn Up to 80,000 Miles with United MileagePlus
Chase has a slew of impressive welcome bonuses for the United Family of Cards. Launched June 1, these elevated welcome bonuses run for a limited time only and apply to the United MileagePlus consumer credit cards:
Here’s how the new bonuses breakdown across the MileagePlus personal credit cards:
- Gateway: Earn 30,000 United MileagePlus Miles after spending $1,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account, plus 0% APR within the first twelve months. The offer ends on August 9, 2023.
- Explorer: Earn 60,000 United MileagePlus Miles after spending $3,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account, plus the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.. The offer ends on October 4, 2023.
- Quest: Earn 70,000 United MileagePlus Miles and 500 PQP after spending $4,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account, plus the $250 annual fee is waived for the first year. The offer ends on August 9, 2023.
- Club Infinite: Earn 80,000 United MileagePlus Miles and 1,000 PQP after spending $5,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account, plus the $525 annual fee is waived for the first year. The offer ends on August 9, 2023.
Earn 10X Miles On LGBTQ+ Donations for Pride Month
Chase is also inviting United MileagePlus Visa cardmembers to earn up to 10X miles per dollar when they donate to select LGBTQ+ nonprofit organizations this Pride month – including The Trevor Project, Human Rights Campaign, and StartOut – with an eligible credit card* from June 1 to June 30, 2023. Cardmembers can learn more at united.com/pride23 (live on June 1, 2023). They will:
- Earn 5 total miles per dollar when they donate up to $500 in total donations.
- Earn 10 miles per dollar for additional donations, up to $1,500 in total donations
About the Chase MileagePlus Credit Cards
These bonuses are one of the many ways new United cardmembers can earn miles through purchases on their card, giving people more and better travel experiences. United cardmembers also earn rewards everywhere they go and on everyday purchases, helping them pursue their love for travel.
Exactly how much you’ll earn depends on your MileagePlus credit card and your elite tier status:
|Annual fee||None||$95 ($0 first year)||$250||$525|
|Rewards||2X on United and gas purchases, 1X on all else||2X on United, dining, hotels booked directly, 1X on all else||3X on United purchases, 2X on travel, dining, and streaming, 1X on all else||4X on United purchases, 2X on travel, 1X on all else|
|Free bags||-||1st bag||1st & 2nd bag||1st & 2nd bag|
|Lounge access||-||United Club (2X/year)||-||United Club (unlimited)|
MileagePlus is a United Airlines loyalty program that offers its members big rewards on United flights and flights with eligible United Partners. United Airlines is a founding member of the Star Alliance. It is also one of the world’s largest airlines, with an ever-expanding list of destinations worldwide.
Related Article: Bilt Rewards Status Match with United