Last updated on May 4th, 2023
EEEEEATSCON LA is returning for another year. The festival, presented by Chase Sapphire, is back on May 20 and 21, 2023, and offers 20+ fan-favorite restaurants, exclusive comedy performances, and more.
EEEEEATSCON LA Returns This May
The Infatuation’s EEEEEATSCON Los Angeles, presented by Chase Sapphire, is back for 2023. This year, Chase’s food festival is back from May 20 to 21 with over twenty leading restaurants from LA and around the country, conversations with writer and comedian Ali Wong, a food and culture-focused discussion curated by Jon Gray of Ghetto Gastro, live music performances throughout the day, and exclusive perks for Chase Sapphire cardmembers.
The 2023 edition of EEEEATSCON LA returns to Barker Hangar in Santa Monica for a second year running. Tickets for the 2023 event are currently available for purchase, with Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred cardmembers who purchase pre-sale tickets enjoying early access to one of the summer’s hottest events.
One of the great features of past EEEEEATSCON festivals has been the exceptional selection of food vendors – and 2023 is no different. Available fan-favorite dining choices include 7th Street Burger; from Austin, Texas, Taco Mafia; Phoenix, Arizona’s Fry Bread House and many more still to be announced. In addition to the numerous food options, event guests will also enjoy a culture-focused discussion curated by Jon Gray of Ghetto Gastro.
EEEEEATSCON LA also provides eligible Chase Sapphire cardmembers enjoy special, exclusive benefits. These benefits include:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve and Preferred cardmembers will receive 50% off individual ticket purchases, plus applicable taxes and fees.
- Public, non-discounted tickets to ECLA are $30 each, plus applicable taxes and fees.
- Access to EEEEEATSCON LA at 11 a.m. PT, one hour earlier than general admission tickets.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve VIP Experience: Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can now purchase a VIP experience, including:
- An expert-led mixology course by the team at Apotheke, LA’s renowned cocktail bar
- A signed copy of Apotheke: Modern Medicinal Cocktails book
- Apotheke will also be serving Old Hollywood-inspired bites and cocktails in the Lounge throughout the weekend
- An EEEEEATSCON-exclusive collaboration between Shake Shack X Found Oyster, offering two eye-popping menu items:
- Chicken Schnitzel: crispy chicken topped with radicchio, Caesar dressing, parmesan, and boquerones on a toasted potato bun
- Loaded Fries: crinkle cut fries topped with sake lees mayo, togarashi, chive, and trout roe
- A discussion with Ayo Edebiri of FX’s The Bear – about food, culture, and career
- An intimate conversation with the founder and CEO of Fly By Jing, Jing Gao, Rocky Xu of Rocky’s Matcha, and editor-in-chief for Eastern Standard Times Keshia Hannam
- A panel discussion featuring Top Chef judges Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons, and Top Chef Season 14 winner Chef Brooke Williamson
- EEEEEATS Comedy Hour with Ramy Youssef and Friends
- Celebrating 20 Years of Bravo’s Top Chef with judges Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons, moderated by Season 14 winner Brooke Williamson
- A discussion with comedian, actor, and star of the new Netflix show BEEF, Ali Wong (Moderated by Keshia Hannam, editor-in-chief for the EST)
- “Food In Vogue” panel with Jon Gray of Ghetto Gastro, Jing Gao of Fly By Jing and Rocky Xu of Rocky’s Matcha”*
- A discussion with The Bear’s breakout star and sous chef, Ayo Edebiri*
Midwest to Enjoy EEEEATSCON Chicago This Summer
Chase plans to expand the EEEEEATSCON phenomenon to even more locations, with Chicago joining Los Angeles and New York City. Additional details about the inaugural EEEEATSCON Chicago, coming in the summer of 2023, will be shared in the coming months. EEEEEATSCON New York will also return this fall, with more details to come.
For more information, please visit the official event page here.
Related Article: Changes Coming to Amazon Prime Rewards Visa